Do you really think that t4cc drop rate is balanced

Comments

• priyank_shahpriyank_shah Member Posts: 15
    @Kabam Miike please do not delete this post i want a proper answer let me explain more about this
    I have opened
    900 t4cc shareds
    255 map 5 crystal
    32 map 6 crystal
    And many more to get on 7 mystic
    I have opened my all resources
    Not a single t4cc mystic available at all
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★★
    It's random, kid.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Member Posts: 590 ★★★
    Well you’re not the only one that plays the game
    There are hundreds of thousands of potential people that open t4cc
    And you think it’s not random because the outcome you got not what you wanted is ridiculous and laughable
    Someone out there probably has more mystic than he needs
    Rng is rng
  • priyank_shahpriyank_shah Member Posts: 15
    It meas mystic t4cc dose not exist
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Member Posts: 445 ★★★★
    There's a 1.05% chance at opening 25 t4cc crystals and not getting any of one class. That's just barely below the drop rates of the featured 5* in cav crystals, yet many people think that's likely enough that they'll invest in it
  • m4ciekkm4ciekk Member Posts: 96
    I'm trying to get one single t4 tech catalyst since the beginning of March. I opened 10 of t4 crystals and no luck so far when half of the others are overflowing right now.

I have feeling this is not RNG. The game really knows which resources you need and gives you these you don't need :D
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Member Posts: 311 ★★
    I know where all those t4cc mystic are going. They are going straight to my overflow :D
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    I needed science and opened a stack of 10 to see 6 science, it works both ways
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I've opened 22 T4CC Crystals in the past 2 weeks, looking for Science and maybe Skill if I can have it. 0 Science, 1 Skill. Tons of Mystic, no one to use it on.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    As we've mentioned before, the chances of receiving any particular, the chances of getting any particular Tier 4 Class Catalyst are the same as getting any other, unless otherwise specified. As we've addressed this question before, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.