Bwcv not healing against 6.2.6 champion boss

Gautam_AnandGautam_Anand Member Posts: 13
Hi all,

I used bwcv to clear 5 paths of act 6.2.6 champion boss for the last 10 percent phase. Bwcv used to heal with hus sp2.
Recently i tried to go for another path, and i realized she is not healing anymore oncr champion goes below 10 percent.

Was there anything mentioned about this in recent updates that kabam did, or they just changed it internally.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,955 ★★★★★
    It was a bug, and it got fixed.
    If she isn't dealing any damage, then she shouldn't be able to lifesteal from the ability
  • Gautam_AnandGautam_Anand Member Posts: 13
    Yeah i understood that when she didnt heal, i simply wanted to know was it mentioned somewhere that i missed.
    I wanted to know so that i can look for places where they mention such changes.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Member Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited April 2020
  • OkaythenOkaythen Member Posts: 590 ★★★
    You can check for issues here that are being investigated or being fixed https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/190485/known-issues-current-version-26-1#latest
    Thanks for the info

I can't understand why people don't use the search button and they prefer to make their own threads...

Unbelievable!

I did try to search about it on google, but yes i didnt search for something here in the forums. I thought if there was something here it would come up in google search but maybe it doesnt work like that.

I would search the forum as well from next time, i appreciate ur concern about creating new threads.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited April 2020

I can't understand why people don't use the search button and they prefer to make their own threads...

Unbelievable!

I did try to search about it on google, but yes i didnt search for something here in the forums. I thought if there was something here it would come up in google search but maybe it doesnt work like that.

I would search the forum as well from next time, i appreciate ur concern about creating new threads.
    I use Google too haha. The search tool here either never works for me, or I'm too dumb to use it.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Member Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Unbelievable!

Dude to be fair the search feature is far from even remotely perfect. I can hardly ever find the right things much less the right topics with it.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Member Posts: 221 ★★
    so now claire isn't good against Champion? i mean u must play way different with her now
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Member Posts: 1,211 ★★★

If she isn't dealing any damage, then she shouldn't be able to lifesteal from the ability

Nope in Champions ability it is clearly said that all the damage dealt will be cap.She is still dealing damage.Now it's a bug.
    edited April 2020

Nope in Champions ability it is clearly said that all the damage dealt will be cap.She is still dealing damage.Now it's a bug.
    she deals 0 damage
    Let’s do the math shall we
    If we take the inverse of 0 followed by reducing .35 into its prime numbers we can deduce that I am making stuff up
    0*35% is 0
    [Edit] you are way off bud
    Damage will be capped if it would push him into dark match
    It’s not saying it caps damage while in the dark match up (the 10% phase)
    He clearly gets 5 indestructible charges which means he can not be damaged at all until they are removed
    Okaythen said:

she deals 0 damage
    If we take the inverse of 0 followed by reducing .35 into its prime numbers we can deduce that I am making stuff up
    0*35% is 0
    He clearly gets 5 indestructible charges which means he can not be damaged at all until they are removed
    She do damage that damage gets capped in case you forgot to read champion ability.Don't teach me math I am better at it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★

Okaythen said:

she deals 0 damage
    0*35% is 0
    She do damage that damage gets capped in case you forgot to read champion ability.Don't teach me math I am better at it.
    But you aren't. His indestructible charges during the final 10% prevent any damage from being done. If she can't deal any damage, she can't regen. It's very simple to understand. Try to take $1 from a completely empty tip jar. See how much you get and get back to me.

Okaythen said:

she deals 0 damage
    0*35% is 0

For someone that’s wrong it’s surprising how much you act like you’re right
    I did in fact read and comprehended his abilities
    Reading and comprehension are very different as shown in this thread
    You read and assumed
    Indestructible is different than “damage cap”
    Rage has a damage cap
    Safe guard has a damage cap
    But that doesn’t mean the champ is indestructible
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Member Posts: 221 ★★

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr9xwV_PpmA&t=321s

bw heals in this lagacy's old video

so is it not possible anymore or what/?
    I can understand why wont she heal because obviously she isnt dealing damage but mayeb they made it to work as a diff kind of indestructibel buff idk
    I just wanna know does bwcv's life steal work for the last 10% now or not?

She isn't useful anymore, is sad cause I just lvl her to do 6.2 exploration -. -
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Aaronc94 said:

I can understand why wont she heal because obviously she isnt dealing damage but mayeb they made it to work as a diff kind of indestructibel buff idk

She isn't useful anymore, is sad cause I just lvl her to do 6.2 exploration -. -
    She will still be viable in 6.2. Just not for this particular instance. She's a great champion to have and you should be happy to have gotten her and taken her up.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★

No it doesn't. Lagacys video was before the bug was fixed. Healing when dealing no damage was a bug. Some people benefited from the bug that was there for over a month. You cant heal from dealing no damage as it should be. Why is this so hard to understand?
    Aaronc94 said:

She will help in act 6 exploration and even Abyss exploration than Doom.

Okaythen said:

she deals 0 damage
    0*35% is 0
    But you aren't. His indestructible charges during the final 10% prevent any damage from being done. If she can't deal any damage, she can't regen. It's very simple to understand. Try to take $1 from a completely empty tip jar. See how much you get and get back to me.
    Again they don't prevent damage they capped all damage.Just like destructive feedback node

You read it what it says in passive ability.You with your own post proved me right it is clearly written in passive that damage is capped.
    Okaythen said:

Okaythen said:

she deals 0 damage
    0*35% is 0

You read and assumed
    Rage has a damage cap
    Read again the entire passive ability what it says
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Member Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Okaythen said:

Okaythen said:

she deals 0 damage
    0*35% is 0

You read and assumed
    Rage has a damage cap
    Read again the entire passive ability what it says
    You’re really struggling here.
    That passiveability basically means that if the champion is at say 12% hp remaining, no matter what, even if you should’ve dealt 100k damage, it will be capped so that he will only lose 2% of his max hp to take him down to 10%.
    Once he’s at 10%, every. Single. Attack will deal 0 damage until you get rid of those indestructible charges.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, as some mentioned, there used to be a bug that allowed Claire Voyant to heal using her SP2 while her opponent was Indestructible and didn't take any damage. Since she is supposed to heal based on the damage she dealt, she shouldn't be able to gain health if her attack does 0 damage. This bug was resolved in the most recent update. Since this question has been answered, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.