**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sticky key

2»

Comments

• A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Does this event provide an answer as to how the key got sticky in the first place? And do we get a special title afterwards “unstuckted”?

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Kabam Miike meme lord confirmed

Kabam Miike meme lord confirmed

His connections with cyclops grow stronger with every meme he posts
  • Tyger87Tyger87 Posts: 93
    edited April 2020
    So the sticky key unlocks....having to spend more energy for exploration?
  • edited April 2020
    If you have already opened up that gate and finished the quest, close the App and reopen it now, then check your Messages.
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    Ok I figured there would be something more, releasing him opens halls of fortune
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    That was a let down😂

If you have already opened up that gate and finished the quest, close the App and reopen it now, then check your Messages.

Ahhh, that makes more sense. I figured there was something more to this. Thanks.
  • killer7703killer7703 Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike am I correct in assuming this was an April fools day joke since we got it on the first day of the April Calender.
  • And comment from the CHOOSE YOUR SIDE Thread ...

• Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    What a waste lol

Ok I figured there would be something more, releasing him opens halls of fortune

Which costs more energy 😂 so a load of extra energy to 100% complete all levels, then another load to complete halls 😂
    At least its at the end of the month. I have already finished all difficulties of the EQ, and I have some energy refils about to expire. Gives me something to do for the next 7 days.
  • Also counts to FREE DEADPOOL Special OBJECTIVE, which rewards a DP Profile Icon.

Which costs more energy 😂 so a load of extra energy to 100% complete all levels, then another load to complete halls 😂
    They gave us loads of free refills to be fair
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Is the hall of fortune going to reset daily?
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    Can't I just not free the guy, I personally hate him. But also you know I'd like to get promised rewards too

Looks like it. If you have nothing else to do, that's a couple mil gold for little to no effort. (Just energy)
  • DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★

I don't think so
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    I don’t see anything at this point. I’m on IOS. Tried restarting the app too?...
    Edit: nm I found him