Vtd buff active ability

I m facing a issue with my vtd his not gaining buff at the beginning of the fight even he has 2 buff in his rna bank
PFA this is variant 2.1.2 path

Comments

• priyank_shahpriyank_shah Member Posts: 15
  • VoltolosVoltolos Member Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Is there a buffet node on that path?
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, do you happen to know what nodes were active for that path? Is this the only place this is happening?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    That happened to me the last time I attempted that Quest Path, but this was when the Buffet Node was Bugged and was supposed to be getting Fixed. So apparently it's still Absorbing More Than 1 Buff?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,935 ★★★★★
    It is the buffet node. You can see on your video that Korg gets a regeneration at the beginning of the fight, after your power gain buff disappears
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

It is the buffet node. You can see on your video that Korg gets a regeneration at the beginning of the fight, after your power gain buff disappears

Should only absorb 1 Buff though, he said he had 2, Kabam said it was a Bug and fixed it in some areas but apparently not all areas of the game.
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Didn’t buffet’s wordings get changed to say it removes one buff (and everything else that gets triggered at the same time)?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,935 ★★★★★

Should only absorb 1 Buff though, he said he had 2, Kabam said it was a Bug and fixed it in some areas but apparently not all areas of the game.
    Pretty sure it was stated that that's how it should act