**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game keeps on having connection problems since the start of new EQ on Thursday 29th of April.

BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
Hey there,

Anyone else have connection issus?

in between fights, I get connection issus and the game takes 2-3 minutes to load back. 1 out of 3 times I get the message I have been disconnected. So I connect back and it's start all over again....

I have closed my iPad and started back and the issu is still active.

Just want to know if anyone else have this connection problem

Thanks !

Comments

• Yanys89Yanys89 Posts: 1
    edited April 2020
    Yes i have the game problem
    !!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Same exact problems, definitely not the Internet either because my device works just fine with any other app or website.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Same exact problems, definitely not the Internet either because my device works just fine with any other app or website.

Same
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Nearly lost a streak.
    Have to be extra careful to spot the weak connection signal and pause fight, wait and hope for the best.
  • Darko_mattev1977Darko_mattev1977 Posts: 18
    edited May 2020
    It's embarassing. Almost 60/70% of fights are lost for connection problems. Ok for ordinary missions. I waste time and potions doing the same fight 2-3-4 times, but i can stand it.
    But what about AQ and AW? that's unfair
    Never run so bad since i started playing more than 5 years ago.
    I use a samsung galaxy A920 and it works perfectly
  • If you are experiencing performance related issues, I would first recommend going through our troubleshooting steps for iOS and Android, depending on what type of device you're using. If you go through those steps and are still experiencing issues, you can also feel free to share the information requested in the iOS or Android performance threads.
This discussion has been closed.