**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery Core Deal

Comments

• Options
    SuperTSuperT Posts: 0
    I recently purchase 3 Carbonium and 2 stony cores to benefit from the sale price. However, when trying to unlock Willpower level2 or Deep Wounds, I get insufficient funds message. They are simply registering as existing in my inventory. I tried restarting the game but to no avail. Please help! It's frustrating spending money on something and not redeeming it's value.
    138cni7gqyj1.png
    zo7f77681mus.png
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    unknown wrote: »
    typical no response from kabam. figures, guess I'll start the process of contacting google and have the charges reversed and report kabam AGAIN for shady business practices...since they obviously wont at least acknowledge the issue and respond to anything

Well, you can put that plan on hold, they just acknowledged it here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/20043/mastery-cores-sale#latest
  • Options
    Hey gang!

Dropping in to let you know we're aware of this issue and it's being looked into. Once we have more information it'll be added to our announcement here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/20043/mastery-cores-sale#latest
  • Options
    BlackJaguar26BlackJaguar26 Posts: 5
    edited September 2017
    Same issue here (Black Jaguar 26). Purchased the sale cores and I see them inventory but when I try to apply them they say I do not have them. Kind of annoying since I just recovered mastery points to swap to take advantage of this.
  • Options
    Hey gang!

Dropping in to let you know we're aware of this issue and it's being looked into. Once we have more information it'll be added to our announcement here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/20043/mastery-cores-sale#latest

No! The issue is not with "purchasing it" as you state in your thread Vydious, the issue is in redeeming the purchase. Get your facts straight.
  • Options
    Hey gang!

No! The issue is not with "purchasing it" as you state in your thread Vydious, the issue is in redeeming the purchase. Get your facts straight.

There are two different issues with it. The first brought to our attention was purchase and the next was the use of them for those who could purchase them. I've updated that thread to reflect that.

Both matters are being looked into.
  • Options
    Hey gang!

There are two different issues with it. The first brought to our attention was purchase and the next was the use of them for those who could purchase them. I've updated that thread to reflect that.

Both matters are being looked into.

Thank you for the update. It just sounds like the wrong information is communicated to the development team (which screws up their Kanban board)
  • Options
    Surprise! Surprise! Some massive changes coming through the mastery setup in the near future, most probably this year! Eh? This coming change gonna put everything that you have put money and perfected into waste!
  • Options
    Same for me. I've also lost some cores wahhhh help
  • Options
    MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Sovendu wrote: »
    Surprise! Surprise! Some massive changes coming through the mastery setup in the near future, most probably this year! Eh? This coming change gonna put everything that you have put money and perfected into waste!

I hope this is not true. Just pls tell me its not true

• Options
    cardiacsoscardiacsos Posts: 11
    0lz415w7ttzq.png

System doesn't recognize mastery I purchased in discounted featured store. As you see in the screen shot, it looks separated ones between regular priced one and discounted one.
    Please fix this!!!
  • Options
    Same problem
  • Options
    StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Sovendu wrote: »

I know so too, kabam just don't give out deals if they have no intention of making them useless almost immediately, look at previous actions and don't be surprised at what comes next...
  • Options
    Yea I am glad that I am not the only one suffering from this. I thought it was just my bad Kabam luck again...

o0owxrs200mr.png
    rvrexinf5jz3.png
    2dsoigwvi6yv.png

• Options
    I have the problem too
  • Options
    CaptShedCaptShed Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    Bought 2 Carbonadium cores during today's sale to unlock Willpower..and having the same issue as everyone else.
  • Options
    Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Same.. kabam sucks..
  • Options
    Rayzor1987Rayzor1987 Posts: 15
    good to see that they still arent stopping people from buying these unusable items. you know there is an issue wirh the sale so stop your "sale"

my hard earned units wasted on unuseable items
  • Options
    Same here with the stony core
  • Options
    Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    Kabam, what is going on with the game as i have spent lots of units purchasing 5 mastery core and 5 carbonadium yet when i go to open a mastery with them it tells me i have none and need to purchase?????
    Yet when i go to my inventory i have 5 of each, any ideas to the issue im having and is anyone experiencing same issue?
  • Options
    Just purchased mastery cores through new deal and 0 showed up in my inventory.
  • Options
    Same for me, I spent every unit I had from the $10 bundle I bought but can't unlock a mastery because it says I have 0. At first it showed I had four in my inventory but now it says 0.
  • Options
    Same here to except mine did show in my inventory for a while but I still couldn't purchase anything. Now it says 0 though and I didn't unlock anything. Really annoying.
  • Options
    RonniedocRonniedoc Posts: 4
    edited September 2017
    Same problem. I even spent actual cash to buy units and then purchase mastery cores. But the game does not even recognize that I have the new ones that I just purchased. It's only still recognizing the old one which I had from before.
    Now I am all out of units and can't use the mastery too.
This discussion has been closed.