**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What change are you about to make?

An offer you've never made before? Preceded by tons of other offers? Please forgive me for being afraid that a huge change is coming. Is my deep wounds too strong? Does my assassin kick in too early? Is there a new mastery coming that I'm going to want? What sort of surprise am I going to find out about after I spend on these cores and use them? Or if I save them, what sort of new core for the new mastery is there gonna be?

This all just feels very much like the month leading up to 12.0 tbqh. It's sad that my first thought is "how am I about to get screwed?"... But that's a learned response from years of mcoc play.

Comments

• My thoughts exactly. Free half a 5* crystal, not half bad offers for shards and cats, decent calender last month...

I sense kabam has a big **** coming for all of us. Nerfocalypse 2.0
  • J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    @chunkyb i can't blame you for feeling skeptical. I'm just as skeptical as you are about this. Like you said It's very similar to when the 12.0 update came along.
  • bluezerobluezero Posts: 28
    Yes this is very suspicious...... This mastery deal is real nice but there has to be a catch to this deal. Are New cores and new mysteries being released with act 5.3?????
  • I'd love to see some sort of statement on this from the mods. Anything to assure us we won't regret the spent resources because of huge game/mastery changes.
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Can a moderator come in here and calm our nerves, we are getting really skeptical about these deals. Some big nerf is coming right?
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    I agree chunk. The ole bait and switch method kabam is so infamous for. Is why I don't spend a dime and won't rank anyone except for my recently acquired dorm. Get ya popcorn ready community. And kabam get ready for another boycott... Cheers!
  • Nope. It's just a good deal.

Just because it hasn't been offered before doesn't mean that there's something fishy going on. We don't intentionally go out of our way to make offers or content that could be affected by a future update. Sometimes, we just like to have a sale or do something a little different.

There are no new masteries or content changes planned at this time.
  • Thank you very much for the reply Miike.
  • NikoBravo wrote: »
    Nope. It's just a good deal.

Just because it hasn't been offered before doesn't mean that there's something fishy going on. We don't intentionally go out of our way to make offers or content that could be affected by a future update. Sometimes, we just like to have a sale or do something a little different.

History proves otherwise....

But we have a direct answer this time. That's what I wanted. And it's better than what we've had in the past. So I guess we'll go with that unless something proves it wrong and then there'll be some serious questions to ask.
  • bluezerobluezero Posts: 28
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    Nope. It's just a good deal.

[/quo

History proves otherwise....

That's exactly what was said prior to the 12.0 patch...
  • Alright, I'm not going to let this devolve into a discussion that it isn't about. Closing this thread right now. We don't have any content changes for masteries or anything of the sort planned right now.
This discussion has been closed.