**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hotel MODOK Store Bug

Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95
edited June 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

The potions seem to be different even though they are the same.
Well same with the L4 team health potions

Comments

• FuzzycatFuzzycat Posts: 87
    Wow the lvl 4 health potion image in the Modok store is highly misleading then as players are likely to think that it’s the same one as the one sold in the general store. Glad you spotted it!
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Fuzzycat said:

Wow the lvl 4 health potion image in the Modok store is highly misleading then as players are likely to think that it’s the same one as the one sold in the general store. Glad you spotted it!

More of just a bug with them being the old ones, I don't think it's intentional so hardly misleading.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    edited June 2020
    So Hotel Modok Store L-4 Health Potion lists as the old style 2700 Health, but the current regular Store (Units) one is the newer 5000 Health potion.

Is this just a Description Error for the Modok one ?

Didn’t all of our old/existing L-4 Health potions automatically change to 5000 back then ?
    Don’t think people had two different classes of L-4 Health pots hanging around in their Inventory (?)

So hopefully if you buy the 2700 one, it will “really” be a 5000 one just like normal.

**Same with the Team one (thanks @Triptic for the details earlier).
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    It’s a visual bug, I bought one and it’s the 5k when you get it in inventory
  • Hey there, I'll bring this to the rest of the team to check.
  • Crumb3307 said:

It’s a visual bug, I bought one and it’s the 5k when you get it in inventory

Confirmed with the rest of the team that this is correct, it is just a visual bug and we are working on getting that fixed to display correctly.