I cant enter the game

Hey kabam! The game hasnt let me in for the last six hours saying there is a maintenance in progress while other people i know are able to enter. The day ends for me in 9 hours. That means ill miss the daily reward and miss out on the best reward of the monthly calender. Please fix this. I attached a picture of the warning that pops up.

Comments

• Aarongoveia483Aarongoveia483 Member Posts: 11
    Additionally im missing the daily modok class use, the sample collector, daily quests, allianve evnts, daily crystal and who knows what else. Please tell me there will be compensations
  • Aarongoveia483Aarongoveia483 Member Posts: 11
    Godz said:

Just logged in mate, no compensation

Thats the issue even though the maintenance should be over it shows me the sign that says maintenance is going on.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, if you still aren't able to log in, I would recommend going through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. If that doesn't return things to normal, you may want to get in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".