**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Human Torch bug

So, we were fighting Human Torch and we noticed every time a character apply bleeds to him:
First, it doesnt apply because of the node.
Second, HT gets a smoulder passive.

The second thing is pretty annoying, since I mainly use Killmonger on that miniboss and also i think it is not the correct behavior of the character or the node.

Can you please look into it?

Comments

• Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Video?
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Yeah I noticed this bug as well, every time human torch is immune he gains smoulder
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I was just about to post this issue. I thought I was tripping, because there's no node which states anytime a BLEED is applied HT gains a SMOLDER PASSIVE. An I've triple checked his abilities.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra can we get a FIX please — because this is annoying. I don't have video, but a picture of my Nick getting incinerated from his smolder he gains from my bleeds.

• Options
    Yeah it is a really bad bug, I noticed it when using namor against that guy. The bug makes it so torch gains smoulder whenever he is immune to anything
    For example iceman coldsnap at the start of the fight, you can also see it in dreamin’s latest war vid
  • Options
    We'll pass this to the rest of the team. Would anyone who has seen this be able to tell us if there were any linked nodes up on him at the time or if they were all down?
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★

We'll pass this to the rest of the team. Would anyone who has seen this be able to tell us if there were any linked nodes up on him at the time or if they were all down?

All the linked nodes were down. He only had local nodes and global nodes. Neither of which states upon receiving a BLEED debuff HT gains a SMOLDER PASSIVE!!
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    I fought him yesterday using Hawkeye and his L1 triggered smolder. Didn’t take a video. Last month I was able to use Hawkeye without smolder triggering once.
  • Options
    edited June 2020

This isn’t an AQ exclusive problem, I think it is just that human torch triggers smoulder on all immunities right now but this also happens in AW for example
    In this imagine the torch had limited immunity and you can see because corvus parried he applied 2 debuffs that torch was immune to so he gained 2 smoulder, you can also see this in that iceman screenshot above where he gets smoulder from coldsnap at the start, also the imagine above is from a human torch on node 37 of tier 1
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I noticed this issue too when I was fighting aarkus. Everytime he would try to place coldsnap on HT, he would get a smoulder on himself. Nowhere in HT's abilities is this supposed to be the case. It should only apply to incinerates. So it seems the problem now is that everytime he would receive a debuff he's immune to, he gains smoulders. Definitely a bug.
  • Options
    HubraumHubraum Posts: 18
    same happens when i use aegon.
    he builds up smoulders even i dont hit with energy attack or similar.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Happens in war too, a debuff immune torch gains smoulders like there's no tomorrow! It's causing deaths left, right and center! Very stupid bug imo. What the hell are supposed to do if we can't fight him without dying!
  • Options
    Check 7:55 of this vid.

https://youtu.be/tipoibCsVpk

• Options
    edited June 2020
    I have a vid from last nights fight vs the 1st Human Torch. He’s definitely bugged ; gains smolder when he’s hit with something he’s immune to (AQ HT is immune to bleed)
  • Options
    Fighting linked Human Torch. You can see what nodes are still up. Hawkeyes L1 has never triggered smolder before.

https://youtu.be/GcTwBWpfGCM
  • Options
    Hey everyone, the team is working on a fix for this issue. Once we have more information to share, we'll provide everyone with an update.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I post something about about HT some days ago too. It was in AW and every parry i did on HT gave him a smoulder. Nobody has been able to explain why.

I have a video but i dont know how to upload it here.
  • Options
    The team pushed out a fix that should resolve this issue, though if it pops up again, please feel free to let us know.
  • Options

The team pushed out a fix that should resolve this issue, though if it pops up again, please feel free to let us know.

Yup it is working normally now, thanks!