**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best champ for the Legend run

AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Who would be your choice for the run?

Best champ for the Legend run 92 votes

Captain Marvel
9%
MillybearSlyCat42Superman69vizerdBapoiVinitlalka1988GrimmbearLukas35795puricel 9 votes
Storm
15%
DaMunkNevvBFlazinatorKronos987654321PalanthraxHeartlessdangerbluScottryanAppleisgodUsername819273943ChunkerButtM8YSBLord_Paramount10FutureLT 14 votes
Star Lord
40%
VavasourJamezBongSpidey076Noob_2yrsWilljackson16YellsomeAndyB1985TortoigJank39Hell_GoliathYouCantSeeMe2CedricccPow3rKatMidknight007The_flash007Captain_MaimBusterMasterTroller421haunted_memoryPeterStreit 37 votes
Juggernaut
6%
Vdh2008sfu_koraxAythemF4k3_GaM3rRm1491World_Breaker01 6 votes
Other
28%
RagamugginGunnerUKnowULuvItBigMoShrimkinsRandomlyGeneratedAtlasAjavedTheLazyKingHamedSOSpity68SaiyanLosspikThatsausageAxeCopFireMegaVoltsHeroBoltsySpeedbumpTheMageHunterBullfighter77Jim0172 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    Other
    Gwenpool, magik a close second
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Juggernaut
    An R4 5 star Juggs is the dream for me.

I don't have one, but I assume he would just crush a legend run.
  • Options
    Captain Marvel
    Cap Marvel should probably breeze through in my view...
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Other
    Rocket raccon
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Other
    Spider man SE
  • Options
    LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Other
    I used drax, he's a beast, otherwise Gwenpool is also a good option.
  • Options
    Storm
    Right now I believe gwenpool is one of the best, storm is up there as well if she's duped cause her l1 usually crits for massive damage and ends fights fast. If not she usually stuns them and places shock damage so she will still end it fast and she is also part of the awesome mutant synergy team. I placed 3rd 4 or 5 months ago using r4 storm so that will tell you how op she is for it. Cap marvel is also high up there as well. Not sure why so many think sl is better then storm cause he's just ok. He can get the job done but won't be as quick as the others I mentioned.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Storm
    Why are so many people voting for starlord he is defenitly not even close to being the best of them fir a legend run
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Other
    GP is maybe the best 5* bleeder right now. X-23 would be really good too but very few people have her duped.

SL is definitely not the best. Not even close.
  • Options
    HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    Other
    Dupe 5* R4 iron fist is good. I know guys did it using him. I also vote for Drax, GP and Spidey.
  • Options
    Other
    Question: Does Drax needs to be dupe to be good in legend run?
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    HamedSO wrote: »
    Question: Does Drax needs to be dupe to be good in legend run?

Yeah it's his sig that stacks his fury like a god
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I think… how does Drax sig work?
  • Options
    BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    I have both 4/55 drax and IF. Drax duped sig 130 and IF sig 100. I have used IF twice and got the tag twice.

Most times a bar of power isn't reached before the fight is over. Drax could work as well. But his crit rate is supper low and sometimes even with a crit team, it's hard to land those crit bleeds. So I have gone with IF.

Drax sig increases his attack. The higher the sig, the more attack is granted per fury buff. It's a fixed 12% chance to proc his sig ability
  • Options
    Hey there! There's some excellent advice being posted in this thread, so in order to make sure that this thread is found and more people can discuss this, I've moved the thread to our Strategy and Tips section.
  • Options
    ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Other
    Gwenpool, Hyperion, Archangel, Wolverine and/or X-23 are some good choices.
  • Options
    Cap Marvel should probably breeze through in my view...

Could you elaborate as to why she'd breeze through it? Is it her critical damage rating? Her raw damage done? A combination of several factors? I just got a 5* captain marvel. I was kinda disappointed until I read this.

Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    Other
    Guillotine will get you out of an eternitu fight wilth Wolvie
  • Options
    SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    What is a legend run
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    gwenpool
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    What is a legend run

Realm of Legends quest completion. You may also see "RoL"
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Captain Marvel
    Hendross wrote: »
    What is a legend run

Realm of Legends quest completion. You may also see "RoL"

Wow you're completely wrong. A legends run is a monthly challenge in the heroic and master mode event quest, where people seek to get the fastest time for exploration of those 2 modes in order to receive a legends tag. Realm of Legends is completely different.
  • Options
    Other
    Born wrote: »
    I have both 4/55 drax and IF. Drax duped sig 130 and IF sig 100. I have used IF twice and got the tag twice.

Most times a bar of power isn't reached before the fight is over. Drax could work as well. But his crit rate is supper low and sometimes even with a crit team, it's hard to land those crit bleeds. So I have gone with IF.

Drax sig increases his attack. The higher the sig, the more attack is granted per fury buff. It's a fixed 12% chance to proc his sig ability

Thanks man! Appreciate this feedback so much.
  • Options
    Lj2play_Lj2play_ Posts: 20
    Other
    I got legend with captain marvel. I would definitely say her raw damage awakened is what did it for me. It also helps that she's poison immune so you don't have to use a lot of potions since suicides are the best mastery setup to get it done.
    I voted other because if I had gwenpool with her bleeds she would be ideal. But yea CM is a very solid option.
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Captain Marvel
    Capt. Marvel if duped and running suicides ramps her damage very easily and doesn't take as much damage because she's poison immune and is probably the easiest and simplest champion to run and still be effective.
  • Options
    Other
    What people think about Spidey classic and RR? Anyone did it and got the flag with either?
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Other
    Gwenpool, high damage output and bleeds. Of course that's my opinion, I'm not a Legend, will never be a Legend. I don't want to be a Legend anyway, because I'm not. I'm a high-functioning sociopath.