**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I put the 2nd point into willpower?

Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Is it worth it?

Should I put the 2nd point into willpower? 23 votes

Yes
34%
NevvBLeftTurnAlbqrqeRentonXDDave_the_destroyerBullfighter771haunted_memoryTellthemIAMNexus_UY_Scuti 8 votes
No
65%
winterthurTulvenMegaSkater67ChadhoganHarcourtmazeSpity68YellsomeKDoggg2017randomgeneratedNitrocurseSpeedbumpAnonymous346Bumsy_BumMr_mc_person34Kodiac22 15 votes

Comments

• Why did it put it into bugs and known issues I didn't do That!
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Willpower is kind of worthless imo, as well as most points in defense. Offense and utility is where its at.
  • Why did it put it into bugs and known issues I didn't do That!

Went ahead and moved this over to Strategy and Tips so that it'll be easier to get advice on the matter. Hope you're able to get some helpful advice for your masteries!
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    No
    The 0.1% makes no difference to willpower it's a waste of a valuable mastery point
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    No
    Just put one in and max recovery instead. Not worth 2 or 3
  • Yes
    Depends upon if you are running any suicide masteries. Yes if you are. No if you're not.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    Depends upon if you are running any suicide masteries. Yes if you are. No if you're not.

Like he said.

Don't forget you get a little extra armour too. Full Willpower is worth considering whilst exploring any of the Act 4 chapters with Chaos-type global buffs; especially if you're doing it with lower-powered champs. You don't have to keep the second point forever; just whilst it serves a purpose.