**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Can't reset mastery

I cleared attack masteries to put on suicides for arena and now I get insufficient funds window when I try to rank up attack masteries. I'm now stuck with zero points in attack masteries during aq. When will this be fixed?

Comments

• Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Member Posts: 981 ★★
    Mike112889 wrote: »
    I cleared attack masteries to put on suicides for arena and now I get insufficient funds window when I try to rank up attack masteries. I'm now stuck with zero points in attack masteries during aq. When will this be fixed?

what needs fixing mate? You dont have enough units or gold to redo your set up. When you do have enough then you will be able to do it?
  • Mike112889Mike112889 Member Posts: 6
    It says it costs 686 million gold to put one point in first mastery but I have 12 trillion gold
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Member Posts: 981 ★★
    Oh right, then I have no clue

Sorry
  • KpatrixKpatrix Member Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Mike112889 wrote: »

what needs fixing mate? You dont have enough units or gold to redo your set up. When you do have enough then you will be able to do it?

It's related to the skirmish rewards bug that put a freeze on lots of players gold. That's why arena is currently free. There's tons of threads on the topic.
  • sbb75sbb75 Member Posts: 208
    This happened to me. Please fix this.
  • TinTin_33TinTin_33 Member Posts: 9
    T1a took my BC to open, but it's kabammed up as well
  • KpatrixKpatrix Member Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Looks like they've started taking gold back, mine is where it should be.
  • Hey everyone, I've made a post about this over on the thread here.

I'll be closing this one down so that we can keep it all neat and tidy to help the correct teams with their investigation. Thank you all so much for helping bring this to our attention!
This discussion has been closed.