**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is our rank down tickets to adjust to new AW map???

We've based our rankups around the old AW map because they went with the nodes in the map. Now they are not strong on the nodes you gave us in the new map and have no purpose in questing or defence. This makes no sense to make us start from scratch with the new nodes and expect us to all have the same t4's we used to rank up the other defenders. We no longer have the same defensive power and I ran out of gold and ISO for any more rankups for my defence. if you guys made an announcement maybe 5 months earlier, I would have just saved all my resources to rank up for the new map. But you guys just threw it on us a week in advanced. I think a lot of people agree with this as well...

Comments

• DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Trust me dude, you don't want rank down tickets.

Rank down tickets means you're about to get screwed or were just screwed. Stop asking for them.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    There will be none since no champ was affected.
    And enough with RDT's threads
  • AtomBombAtomBomb Posts: 9
    Changing the nodes is like changing a champs effectiveness, if you think about when they released the AW. We ranked our champs around those nodes and now everyone has rank 5's with no real purpose but to die in AW haha
    So it kinda was a nerf... If you say different then your not thinking about it the same way or as intelligent about it.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    I wish there was a feature like on reddit where you could just ignore/block any thread about rank down tickets. They are a cancer to the game and hopefully will never be seen again.
  • JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    Everyone is effected equally by the AW changes, so rank down tickets aren't necessary. Champions were not severally nerfed, and the game was not fundamentally changed (i.e., diminishing returns, loss of precent based stats). Rank down tickets should never return.

Instead of waiting for a Kabam handout, moving forward you should always hang on to some resources for when things like this happen, because they will happen again. This is nothing new, get over it and adjust.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Why do we need another thread on this? There are at least 3 on the front page of the forums alone.
  • Hey there! We've had lot of threads opened up regarding Rank Down Tickets, and they've been answered many times before. They'll only be issued if a major change is made to a Champion that doesn't make them function as they used to.

Here's a post from our friend Kabam Miike with further details on the situation.

As this thread has been answered many times in previous ones, I'll be closing this particular one down.
This discussion has been closed.