**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 rework

I wanna start this by saying thank you for changing it Kabam. I’m happy nobody else will have to go through what I went through. So to the point I know when you guys change rewards for previous acts you usually only give the new rewards to people that have completed it within the last three months I hope that isn’t the plan with this. I spent almost 200$ to beat the champion. Bought 2 odins and had about 600 units left when I was done. Once again I’m glad nobody will ever have to go through that again but I really hope you guys don’t plan on not compensating everybody to beat him previously considering how hard he was. I know a lot of people will have mixed feelings over this but I just want to put it out there

Comments

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    No offense but I think the problem was you
    You could have waited
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Didn't you already post about this? I mean you knew the change was coming, why wouldn't you have waited?
  • Hey there, we appreciate the feedback and while we don't have new information to share on that subject at the moment, we'll let everyone know as soon as we do.
This discussion has been closed.