**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Chat problems

Im having a problem with chat on my main account. I try to send a message and it doesn't get sent yet my second account works fine. My main account is the one that needs help. It's called Michael Roche. I need help now!

Comments

• BatQuinnForeverBatQuinnForever Member Posts: 16
    Also if you have a kabam account and you delete the game is your progress still saved on it?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,870 ★★★★
    Have you done anything that would lead to them taking away your chat privliges? (verbal attacks, endlessly spamming global with recruiting messages...etc.)
    No I haven't, I never spam stuff on global,I rarely go on global and I don't attack people.
    This problem has happened before but it was never because of that
    I don't know what to do
  • SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,870 ★★★★
    That is strange....I would open a ticket with support. (go into settings in the game and click the support button.

Oh, and if you created a Kabam account it will still be there even if you delete the game.
    I'll wait until tomorrow and tell what happens
  • doctordoomdoctordoom Member Posts: 261
    This is happening to me also
  • RyanRyan Member Posts: 3
    I have never used global but I cannot talk in alliance my username is rcarr1007 how can I fix this
  • Herk_DerpsonHerk_Derpson Member Posts: 33
    There is an option menu at the very main menu. Make sure you have chat enabled on there
  • RyanRyan Member Posts: 3
    I do but I can not talk in it
    Yeah I'm having alot of trouble know alot of people who are also
    Would love this to get fixed as soon as possible I have a alliance to run
    I really want this fixed. I'm glad to see some other people are having this same problem. I made an alternate account on the same device and chat worked fine so why is my main account not working?
    Let's all hope this bug will be fixed
    I do have chat enabled but I still can't send anything.
    It's been 2 days and it still isn't fixed for my main account, this needs to be fixed.
    Alright guys here's an update. My account now works so I assume I was muted for 5 days due to this.
  • Kabam SpiceKabam Spice Moderator Posts: 344
    If you're experiencing an issue where you're unable to type because your keyboard will not pop up on your device - this may be a bug. Please start a new thread with details regarding the issue including device information and OS version.

However, if you're able to type but then when you go to submit your message it just "disappears" then it's likely related to your account and not a bug. This will happen if your account has been banned from chat. A chat ban can last from one hour to several days and possibly even permanent. A chat ban can occur if you have been flooding chat with alliance recruitment, being rude, posting inappropriate content (even if much of it is getting filtered), or posting anything that may violate our terms of service.

Please consider your past chat history. If you have been chatting in the game in an inappropriate manner, it's best to stop doing so immediately. Continuing to post in this manner that may have earned you a temporary chat ban could result in a permanent chat ban in the future.

For account specific inquiries, please contact our Support Team as we are not able to assist with account specific issues in the public forums.
This discussion has been closed.