**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Put 0 cost for masteries

A huge number of players like me can't set masteries having troubles in several part in the Game... it's connected with the gold issue. fix it now!

Comments

• EdenrrificEdenrrific Posts: 57
    Just be happy the dont ban you :joy:
  • Edenrrific wrote: »

Ban for ?
    Mirk_var wrote: »
    Edenrrific wrote: »

Ban for ?

It was a joke referring to the exploit from event quest. My joke was that claiming the gold bug was exploiting the system. and was not meant to be taken seriously.
  • Ok buddy, but my post was serious.. cos' this issue is running since 4 days.. and it split players giving a disavantage especially if one was itending grinding for AA or to dupe him
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158

Ban for ?

It was a joke referring to the exploit from event quest. My joke was that claiming the gold bug was exploiting the system. and was not meant to be taken seriously.

How is claiming the gold is exploiting the system. Some just never see the mail and collect whatever given to them. How can it consider exploit
    edited September 2017

It was a joke bud. Not meant to be taken seriously. I repeat IT WAS A JOKE!!!!
    lmao what did I get myself into :joy:
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Ok that a joke

But now i think super alot of people are frustrating cause they cannot change mastery now.
    Miss the alpha arena cause cannot play.

Cant open any crystal related to gold.
    Meaning i cannot open battlechips crystal for units cause there is gold inside

I dont know if i got miss out anything more
  • Mirk_varMirk_var Posts: 85
    edited September 2017
    Arus25 wrote: »

Ban for ?

How is claiming the gold is exploiting the system. Some just never see the mail and collect whatever given to them. How can it consider exploit

It was a mistake i had 20kk gold.
  • I'm stucked and no action have actually been taken
  • We're really sorry that you're experiencing this issue. The team is aware, and looking into this. There's a thread located in the Bugs section of the forums here on the topic.

Please keep any posts in that thread on topic and constructive. To help keep the forums more organized, and information in one location on this topic, I will close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.