Android

This is my first time writing on this forum. First things first English is not my first language so I am sorry for any confusion.

I am using Samsung s10 plus and from last 2 months i am facing few glitches in the game.
Specially in Incursions the hacks menu keep re appearing, Glitches while fighting, Specially while evading opponents specials, our defender just dash forward for no reason.
Alliance War and Alliance Quest's experience is the worst. Opponent doesn't use their special attacks and it's so laggy in Quests.
I did survey on Reddit and in 2 Alliances in majority Android users are facing these bugs.
Please try to fix them as soon as possible because it's getting worse day by day with the new content.

Comments

• Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey WBohemia94, welcome to the Forums!

I'm sorry to hear you've experienced these issues. In an effort to keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like these and to assist us with making future improvements to the game, we created dedicated threads for iOS and Android users. You can find the relevant one for Android users below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please take a moment to contribute to that thread by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.