**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please “Show Me” the “Epic Rewards”?

Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
I love this game and many times think Kabam is to harshly judged. Seems like sometimes whatever they do it’s never enough for some people. But that being said. Kabam not sure how 3k 5 star shards is “Epic” lol come on. You just set yourself up for this kind of criticism on this one. Not to mention saying that this challenge is for all summoners?? It’s pretty champ specific and for everyone you mean 1% of the summoners then OK maybe? Lol. Love the game keep up the hard work but you can avoid easy criticism like this by choosing your words a little bit better.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah I think this is the main reason people are angry. they did call them epic and give us this. of course, if the rewards were very good, people would complain that they couldn't do it, but it would make the event have value for so many more people
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    A thread about it I can get behind.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,141 ★★★★★
    Yeah, whoever wrote the promo hype for this event was either greatly mislead, or just flat out lied. Getting 3k 5* shards is no small reward, but definitely not epic... and not just a regular epic, it was all CAPITALIZED EPIC!!!!
    If the copy said "good" or "great" rewards, than that would have been a lot different. For EPIC I was expecting some t2a and t5b cats, along with rank up crystals or sig stones along with some 5 and 6* shards. If I didn't already have an r5 4* Colossus, I wouldn't have wasted the t4b and t2a to rank him up just for this fight. And if anyone wants to talk about the gold in the rewards, most people would need to rank up certain specific useful champs to compete, which would cost alot of the gold you'd win, so meh.

Either way with a Colossus team I got SS down with 1 revive and some health pots so the difficulty wasn't stupid, just a long fight.
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Chovner said:

Yeah, whoever wrote the promo hype for this event was either greatly mislead, or just flat out lied. Getting 3k 5* shards is no small reward, but definitely not epic... and not just a regular epic, it was all CAPITALIZED EPIC!!!!
    If the copy said "good" or "great" rewards, than that would have been a lot different. For EPIC I was expecting some t2a and t5b cats, along with rank up crystals or sig stones along with some 5 and 6* shards. If I didn't already have an r5 4* Colossus, I wouldn't have wasted the t4b and t2a to rank him up just for this fight. And if anyone wants to talk about the gold in the rewards, most people would need to rank up certain specific useful champs to compete, which would cost alot of the gold you'd win, so meh.

Either way with a Colossus team I got SS down with 1 revive and some health pots so the difficulty wasn't stupid, just a long fight.

Great response, completely agree. I don’t have an issue with the difficulty even though I will have to rank up colossus or Medusa. But it was a little misleading also saying for all summoners. Which technically yes but realistically not even close. Lol

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Epic is obviously an acronym for something
  • Options
    Hey guys,

Rewards were listed in the announcement: https://playcontestofchampions.com/about-summoner-showdown-2020-and-faq/

Please take a look at this thread for information on updates to the Show Up Difficulty: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/217090/changes-to-show-up-difficulty#latest
This discussion has been closed.