**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Erocks said:

Ach. These rewards are disappointing. I certainly am happy about the 20% T5CC though, very happy about that.

I agree thats more then i expected actually. My only issue is with t2a and how its given way less to end gamers who play high tier war. Theres just so few ways for us to earn them compared to others
    Yeah, with the objective I think the t5cc is alright, the rest isn’t though
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I don’t think these rewards are awful they are just eh? This stuff will be very useful for someone like me who is trying to get rank 5s who is on the verge of cavalier but for the people who are in deep act 6 this isn’t gonna help that much at all. The rewards are definitely not awful but for a end game player they are mediocre.

As an endgame player I’ll say they are awful for an endgame player
    I stand corrected I suppose. I’m not defending Kabam here mainly because I have no idea what you endgame players want.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I don’t think these rewards are awful they are just eh? This stuff will be very useful for someone like me who is trying to get rank 5s who is on the verge of cavalier but for the people who are in deep act 6 this isn’t gonna help that much at all. The rewards are definitely not awful but for a end game player they are mediocre.

wait wdym on the verge of cavalier? you have to be cav do this this difficulty. sorry if I'm just being dumb
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

wait wdym on the verge of cavalier? you have to be cav do this this difficulty. sorry if I'm just being dumb
    I’m on the verge of getting cavalier so beating 6.1
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I'm kinda nervous for the actual difficulty. I think they either under or over shot. A lot.

it's going to be a bunch of act 6.4 fights for exploration and a bunch of act 5 fights for completion. That's my guess
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Kabam could have included a 6-star Nexus crystal in the rewards, and there would still be people complaining.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Kabam could have included a 6-star Nexus crystal in the rewards, and there would still be people complaining.

you're not saying that you actually think these rewards are good, right?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

My biggest complaint is this is supposed to be difficult for even throne breakers to explore right? Meaning we’re getting some tough nodes and champion combinations. And for that, we don’t even get a single T2A? I need 7 to R2 a 6* and I can’t even grab one from the new difficulty? Come on
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    The rank up stuff for Tier 2 Alpha is bad but others are ok enough
    For shards, they need to increase amount of 6* shards . I hope they change them fast before the event live
  • Fireangle27Fireangle27 Posts: 6
    edited August 2020

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. We built these rewards with a few things in mind: This needs to be sustainable moving forward, it needs to help players strengthen their rosters, and it needs to be what players were asking for.

These rewards were designed with your feedback. We looked at Forum threads, videos, tweets; and had conversations with players. In most of the cases, these rewards exceeded what reasonable Summoners had been asking for.

Also, please keep in mind that we've already announced the new Legendary difficulty for Side Events that will also be a new permanent fixture of the Contest.

I completely disagree for an end game player who has completed everything in the game this rewards seem very minor. As mentioned earlier one week of aq and the side quest this month get you more rewards as well to that the basic pool is so terrible that you usually only pull one decent champ for opening 10 6 stars. I personally lost all my motivation and excitement for this event quest.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. We built these rewards with a few things in mind: This needs to be sustainable moving forward, it needs to help players strengthen their rosters, and it needs to be what players were asking for.

These rewards were designed with your feedback. We looked at Forum threads, videos, tweets; and had conversations with players. In most of the cases, these rewards exceeded what reasonable Summoners had been asking for.

Also, please keep in mind that we've already announced the new Legendary difficulty for Side Events that will also be a new permanent fixture of the Contest.

You’re or remove tier2 aplha from end game from master bracket and giv less in anything so I’m correction where get feedback with less tier2 aplha that they only think we don’t like 10.8k freg is awful. I’m like the gold
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Hey all,

"reasonable summoners", meaning kabam employees and people who haven't done act 3 yet?
    I guess literally everyone in the community isn't "reasonable"
    Reasonable being those that weren't saying 2 6-Star Crystals and 50% of a T5CC.
    I think if the T2A gets a big boost across the board, add some more 6* shards in completion/exploration, and some more T5B in completion, people will be happy. But these rewards seem very minor to us all in the current state of the game.