WHITE MAGNETO BUG STILL NOT ADDRESSED

White Magneto has been heavily bugged for 2 full days now and there have been countless forum posts about him. But as soon as there is one post about the side quest being bugged Kabam immediately disables it and is working to fix it. Why is it taking so long for Kabam to even address the humungous magneto bug? Not to mention the countless nasty interactions it has with many in-game mechanics. Did the developers not bother to hear the problems from the CCP beta? All of them went live on the servers. All I'm asking is for Kabam to address this problem because why buff magneto at all if he's gonna be broken all the time?

Comments

• Shish15Shish15 Member Posts: 61
    Yeah i too hope its addressed!
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, not sure what issue you're specifically referring to, though we have two threads going in the Bugs and Known Issues section where we've been tracking player reports about two specific issues over the past few days. We had players report an issue with Magneto reducing ability accuracy when he shouldn't. We have been tracking this here and let players know in that thread that we already pushed a fix for it.

We have a separate thread for those reporting an issue with Magneto (House of X)'s pre-fight ability not causing Stun correctly. We attempted a fix for that but some are still seeing the issue.

If either of those are what you are referring to, you can feel free to share any information you have or keep up to date on them in those threads. If you're experiencing something else, I would recommend reporting it in the Bug Section using the Forum Bug Report Template, as those details can help our team to look into your report.
This discussion has been closed.