**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why change the reward structure

I’m really pissed about the freaking reward structure change. Now we Little get nothing from initial completion and to actually get the good stuff you have to do every single path. Cav difficult gives 750 6* shards for initial completion when we had 900 when we did uncollected do it I’m not able to 100% cav I’m missing out big time on rewards on paper it looks good but considering how difficult cav is I most likely can only do one path per quest and the rewards suck for initial completion.🤦🏾‍♂️

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    If I’m honestly don’t like it for event quset either for act constes I’m wil be okay with
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    I really don't like this way to do, it was better the old way. What is the benefit to do like this??
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    They took the format from Canadian Difficulty..

I hope they dont consider Sasquatch Ambushes
    for Cav difficulty..
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Also, why are the rewards on paths not showing up in Chapter rewards. This way we atleast know what rewards we completed and what were remaining.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Kabam should’ve used the one time reward tile for the September side quest instead of UC/Cav EQ lol
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    If you can complete the whole difficulty you can pretty easily explore the first chapter. Which about equals the rewards you would normally get.
    For some people it would hurt.
    But if I take my wife's account for example. She now struggles on the last chapter in master, and usually does an initial completion. But by deviding the rewards the same way unc and cav are. she would get a pretty nice amount of red shards to strengther her roster.
    And at the same time develop her 4 star roster to get better skills and not walk against a wall later on.
  • It’s certainly different. I can see what they were trying to do with the Cav difficulty - I think that the player progression path is meant to be the ability to complete + explore each chapter for a decent chunk of rewards rather than the old style where you had to complete the whole event to get a decent slice of loot.

This is their way to differentiate between new Cavaliers and the true endgame players who are going to explore the whole thing anyway and it won’t make any odds what order we get the rewards.
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    Bahubali said:

Also, why are the rewards on paths not showing up in Chapter rewards. This way we atleast know what rewards we completed and what were remaining.

Yeah. The reward for completion is not showing for uncollected difficulty. Others are fine. I cannot see cavalier.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Agree, I think it's one of the worst plays kabam has made.
  • I can sorta understand why they went this route, but I think it was sorta a miss.
  • what a horrendous change please switch it back asap why fix something that's not broken instead fix a andriod bug or something not the completion rewards
  • Is this really intended? I thought it had to be a bug
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I'm sorry but this shift to moving all rewards to exploration is **** AF. There has always been quest completion rewards from day 1 for every quest for well over 5 years. To change it now is total garbage.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Then dont do it its your fault you cant or dont want to 100 complete the quest.

Oh, you're that one special guy who could 100% UC EQ right after you became UC?
  • They could leave the rewards as it use to be before
    Masters and uncollected were the best rewards
    But now sucks
    Cavalier even worst
This discussion has been closed.