**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

20% item boost bug...once it expires it actually lowers base attack by 20% on 5*s PERMANENTLY!!!

There is a bug with 20% boosts items. Im almost 100% sure of it. It seems to only happen with rank 4 5*s only. Once I use a boost and the boost item expires it seems to have the OPPOSITE affect and actually lower their BASE attack by 20% permanently. They are doing 20% less damage/critical damage now. At first i thought you guys lowered the damage output but thats not what happened. Please check this out because it happened with my rank 4 5* spiderman and now my rank 4 5* Starlord. They are doing 20% less damage now. For example I have full maxed suicides and BEFORE I used 20% boost my rank 4 5* starlord, he would do about 5160 critical damage after 5 hit combo with a class advantage, ( obviously with 20% boost he was doing higher than 5160) but after i used boost and it expired he is NOW doing about 4300 critical damage after a 5 hit combo, Its like the 20% boosts had an opposites effect on his BASE damage output once it expired and it seems to be a permanent change. I did the math and it's exactly 20% less damage. It has to be a bug with the 20% boost item. It seems to be a permanent change that actually lowers their BASE damage output by 20% once it expires. it happened after I used the 20% boost and it expired. All I ask is that you look into it. Because my rank 4 5*s are doing 20% less damage now. Freaking Sucks after putting all that time and effort to get my 5*s to rank 4. Please look into it @Kabam Miike thank you! And i'm glad to know that you guys didn't lower damage output :smile: Awesome game guys...

Ps...when are we getting Spiderman2099?!!!! He would really make this game more awesome!

Comments

• SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    That's actually hillarious but if this is real please fix it Kabam thx
  • Oh its possible @Suskanut and very real. Awesome game @mcoc, awesome! But with all the known history of bugs in mcoc...you really think this isn't possible @Suskanut ? Lol its possible and I hope they look into it. Because I'm being very serious.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Was it against the same exact champion? Would help a lot if you had screenshots because different champions have different amounts of armor
  • I went ahead and moved this to the proper category so that anyone experiencing a similar issue can find it more easily. @TheDarkness, I'm sorry to hear about this. I haven't heard reports of this, but I'll be happy to take a look. Would you be able to specify which 20% Boost you used, as well as what Champions you were fighting and the game mode these fights were in?