Account's ownership

ChineseBoyChineseBoy Member Posts: 4
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I have an account but i have lost my gmail which was connected with my game account i created this account since 5 years ago but now i m still playing and want to change my password how can i change it..in kabam support they are asking some question but that gmail is not login on my phone so how can i know th exact details of my account.. Android user i am.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Member, Guardian Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    @ChineseBoy you lost it? Like the password? If so my advice, go through the Gmail password recovery 1st and gain access to your old e-addy. Then have Kabam update your account to be associated with your current e-mail. I wouldn't recommend doing this via the Gmail App if you have another address already logged into it.

Just go through your browser, search Gmail, then enter the e-mail address your CoC account is tethered to, and then hit "forgot password." Go through the prompts to prove that it's yours (ID the associated phone number, get a SMS txt code, answer security questions, or whatever is being done these days). Once you can change the password and gain access to that GMail account, you can change your Kabam login info from there.

Now, if you don't remember the actual e-mail address itself... well... you might have some issues. Would depend upon whether you tethered a phone number to the Gmail account for recovery purposes, or have yet another e-mail address associated with it, again for recovery purposes. As I cannot be sure what you meant when you said you lost the Gmail account, I cannot be sure which method would work best for you here. Best of luck.
  • ChineseBoyChineseBoy Member Posts: 4

@ChineseBoy you lost it? Like the password? If so my advice, go through the Gmail password recovery 1st and gain access to your old e-addy. Then have Kabam update your account to be associated with your current e-mail. I wouldn't recommend doing this via the Gmail App if you have another address already logged into it.

Just go through your browser, search Gmail, then enter the e-mail address your CoC account is tethered to, and then hit "forgot password." Go through the prompts to prove that it's yours (ID the associated phone number, get a SMS txt code, answer security questions, or whatever is being done these days). Once you can change the password and gain access to that GMail account, you can change your Kabam login info from there.

Now, if you don't remember the actual e-mail address itself... well... you might have some issues. Would depend upon whether you tethered a phone number to the Gmail account for recovery purposes, or have yet another e-mail address associated with it, again for recovery purposes. As I cannot be sure what you meant when you said you lost the Gmail account, I cannot be sure which method would work best for you here. Best of luck.

Thanks dude for ur information but I don't have my gmail account which means i know only email address but don't know it's password....and there is no revovery phone number or email to open my gmail but understood I can't use my associated gmail account that's it...so now is there any way to change my email or game pass?
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    edited October 2020
    Hey ChineseBoy, if you're unable to access the email account which is linked to your Kabam ID, I recommend changing it. We don't have access to in-game accounts here in the Forums so you'll need to reach back out to our Support Team for assistance with this.

You'll need to verify your ownership of the account before the linked email address can be changed. A list of which account-specific details you'll need to provide can be found in THIS article.
This discussion has been closed.