**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Game still crashes

Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Of course the game still crashes & kabam still hasn’t fixed it... I bet if this had cost kabam $$$ it would’ve been fixed with in a day but no it’s now been weeks & now it’s costing us players points in arenas & hard telling what other resources... @Kabam Miike its time to fix this issue
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GercasGercas Posts: 99 ★★
    Just last war cost me two death, plus today cost me half the health on incursion sector 8 zone 7 guess what i die after that. The worst thing for me is that no one from kabam have at least acknowledge the problem and if they have i haven't read it
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    THE ARENA IS NOT FAIR,ENEMYS KEEP GETTING STRONGER
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. If you haven't already, please share the requested information in the lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.