**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Immortal Hulk is too immortal

https://youtu.be/7ulC8Mp15eg

Heroic - I had to get punched in the face until I got to a SP3 before he’d die.

Comments

• edited November 2020
    Hey there, could you let us know who else you had on your team, if you had any Boosts active at the time, and if you encountered this issue any other times when fighting Hulk (Immortal) or anyone else?
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151

Hey there, could you let us know who else you had on your team, if you had any Boosts active at the time, and if you encountered this issue any other times when fighting Hulk (Immortal) or anyone else?

My team was Domino, Masacre, Red Hulk, Void, and Warlock. I wouldn’t have had any boosts on as I was just playing through heroic for the gamma. I haven’t had this issue anywhere else. I also ran a second path of 3.1 on heroic difficulty and didn’t have an issue this time around.
  • GrobubulGrobubul Posts: 36
    edited November 2020
    Same thing happened to me right now, heroic difficulty, with Captain Marvel MCU 5r5 dupped, no boost. Even sp3 didn't end the fight...

It wasn't my first run.

My team: Nick Fury, Captain MCU, Killmonger, Void, Human Torch
  • Hey there, does anyone who is seeing this have footage of an entire fight where this happens, including the portions of the fight before this occurs? Seeing the events leading up to this can help us attempt to replicate it. Additionally, would anyone who has seen this be able to tell me if the had the Pacify or Assassin mastery on at the time the issue occurred?
  • GrobubulGrobubul Posts: 36
    Captain MCU r5r dupped vs. Immortal Hulk heroic path, I used the automatic fight and only made a video when the bug happened. Nothing special to notice until the end of the fight when I saw the sp1 going through Hulk.
    I have both the mastery Pacify and Assassin.
  • TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80
    Someone in my alliance had this happened with corvus against him. I will ask him to post footage here. He had to do a sp3 in order to kill him.
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151

Hey there, does anyone who is seeing this have footage of an entire fight where this happens, including the portions of the fight before this occurs? Seeing the events leading up to this can help us attempt to replicate it. Additionally, would anyone who has seen this be able to tell me if the had the Pacify or Assassin mastery on at the time the issue occurred?

I have three points into Assassin and three into Pacify.
  • This is what happened to me in cavalier difficulty. I used Stealthy. Luckily it was an easy path so I had other champs to finish the fight. Would have been really annoying otherwise!
    I have 3 points in Pacify and 4 points in assassin mastery.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Immortal as in Highlander immortal?

https://youtu.be/J2GuHgUyHTM