**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seriously kabam. Really dissappointed.

Comments

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

HI_guys said:

the phrase Gwenpool has no powers is ridiculous

You get the point. The buildup they gave didn't love up to the hype
    I mean, they left it on the cliffhanger that GP didn't actually give back the iso sphere. Perhaps someone stole it from her. We'll have to wait and see how this develops for 3 more chapters.
    Loki?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yo, can we stop with the clickbait titles?

I opened this thread to see this?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I would like you to watch the anniversary trailer, and then think about whether or not there will be an awesome cosmic enemy
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I stopped reading after 1.1.1
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

I would like you to watch the anniversary trailer, and then think about whether or not there will be an awesome cosmic enemy

@Crcrcrc
    For the 5 year trailer they showed us Galactus but did he come to the main storyline for act 6? NO

Same thing could also happen here for the 6th anniversary trailer. The new big bad doomed for the EQ storyline that will take months to progress.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    i agree unio77. hopefully they make the story better, i think they will.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Unio77 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yo, can we stop with the clickbait titles?

I opened this thread to see this?

Lol I was disappointed and expressed what I was disappointed with.
    What else do you want?

Go check what clickbait really means
    I confused clickbait with "vagueness"
  • Options

Oh, you have no idea what is coming... This is the start of a whole new Book in the Contest.

Hmm I'm very skeptical but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now...
  • Options

Unio77 said:

Oh, you have no idea what is coming... This is the start of a whole new Book in the Contest.

The Battlelream is in a state of peace right now. Not everything is always going to be doom and gloom. But watch the trailer that dropped today for some hints.
    You mean like there's some stuff in the backround we haven't noticed yet?
    Or a hint that only lasts like 0.5 seconds?
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    where does the word “superior” fit into all of this...
  • Options

Unio77 said:

The Battlelream is in a state of peace right now. Not everything is always going to be doom and gloom. But watch the trailer that dropped today for some hints.
    Ok, but like what happened to galactus?
    Did he just lose his appetite and leave? I need answers!
    It was mentioned by carina in 7.1 that the reason the fantastic 4 aren't helping her find the ISO sphere is cause they are trying to stop Galactus' arrival.
    Don't think human torch and thing will be much help tho 🤔
  • Options

Unio77 said:

Unio77 said:

You mean like there's some stuff in the backround we haven't noticed yet?
    Or a hint that only lasts like 0.5 seconds?
    There was only one champion in the trailer that wasn't god tier and that was Deadpool X-force I think?
    You forgot to mention Domino
    Jk jk 😂😂
  • Options
    Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 79
    Bro who tf plays this game for the story, it’s a fighting game, I’ve always mashed the skip button every time any story dialogue pops up lmao