**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I don't see this anywhere, but I bought the Spider Ham Piggy Bank when it came out, do I get...

a refund?

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

I don’t have an answer, but I have to ask: what precisely is the piggy bank? I must have been shopping with the family when it can and then went....

Should I be happy that I missed it completely?

Dr. Zola

i want to know this too
  • Options

• Options
    Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    edited December 2020
    It wasnt much. It was $2.99
    You head to earn units in arena to unlock the rewards. It was like a couple pots and revives and something else
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

can you tell me what it is though
  • Options
    As to what it is, no idea either. Think it had come and gone too fast before I even saw it was there in game.
  • Options
    Hey, please send a ticket to our support team. You should not have been able to buy it and get nothing. You can do this in-game by tapping the gear icon in the top left of the main menu screen, and then on the Support button.
  • Options
    But I was able to purchase however never received. I sent a ticket and screenshots of purchase information and still nothing days later. I don’t mind the wait as long as I’m either getting what I paid for or receiving a refund.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Sent a ticket and got refunded myself.
  • Options
    If you were able to purchase it then you weren't supposed to be able to. It had no value unless you did fights