**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android users not able to login

Hi i am using a lg stylus 2 plus with an Android version 7.0 n im not able to login can u pls fix this asap as im currently in a war n also im loosing time on my arena for dr voodo n starlord

Comments

• quitequite Posts: 1
    same here can't login
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Same here... damn.. not fair...

IOS user still can and running Basic or Feature arena while android user Can't.

Kabam.. are you there ?
  • FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    In my alliance and my son's alliance all android users can't log in!
    Devices:
    Samsung S5
    Samsung S7
    Asus Tablet
    Lenovo Tablet
    HTC One M8
    Android versions:
    4 through 7
  • Aftab_sidAftab_sid Posts: 24
    Kabam we need a reply cant seem to get anything out from u guys don't even know if u guys are reading this
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Their not replying because yet again an update has destroyed the game! Hours of play wasted IOS user can still get on play and grind arenas.. Probably wouldn't be able to catch up with their scores now no matter how many hours we grind for!
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I'm on Samsung Galaxy s7 edge
  • Taffy71Taffy71 Posts: 3
    It Seems that most android users and all of the UK players are having log in problems! missed out on 3 hours gameplay atm! i am going to play golf on a real golf course and get some sunshine and spend my cash on something better! THANKS KABAM
  • MrWyattMrWyatt Posts: 1
    This is ridiculous! It takes 5 seconds to reply to us with a 'hey guys, we are sorting out the issue...thanks for understanding!' But no, just silence! Come now Kabam administration, we deserve an answer!
  • xenu12xenu12 Posts: 43
    I bet the most they do for us grinding for voodoo or sl is "oh hey look an extra arena for them, nvm the time you spent already on the first only to get locked out as ios users kept scoring"
  • CyrusCyrus Posts: 21
    edited June 2017
    Had enough. I give up on the voodoo arena. Had free time to put 300k on but can't login. Note 4 user.
  • RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67
    its only for android users? omg...
  • m3ck75m3ck75 Posts: 2

Beating a dead horse, but the same issue exists here - using an Android device and have continually received an "unknown error, try again later" message for hours. Please advise - or even just acknowledge, Kabam.
  • Cant login in game wtf
  • BenFuryTheHero456BenFuryTheHero456 Posts: 79
    edited June 2017
    Same here.... Using android 5.0 here and getting an "unknown error occurred,try again later" message. I was able to login at 8:00 AM here, but now I can't. Answer up kabam, and try to fix this issue ASAP.
  • It's been this way for almost 4+ hours now. Currently 6:13 AM in WNY. Also, like many others, locked in an alliance war, was trying to complete the basic events (Hero Use and Guardian Hero Use), and had started working the Voodoo arena. Was just waiting on energy. There goes 50 units, a multitude of crystals, etc. Using Android powered Samsung Galaxy S7. Hopefully this can be resolved soon. I'll be checking in again shortly for some semblance of progress. A reply. A fix. Anything. A sticky with a "we're working on it" would have shown initiative.
  • peertje75peertje75 Posts: 3
    We are certianly losing this war and the rewards.......or even our chance at the 4 star arena.
    i would like to urge Kabam to give us compensation for our troubles.....
    This way the may not loose as many players
  • Aftab_sidAftab_sid Posts: 24
    Kabam the least to say would be pathethic if u guys cant give 24x7 customer support y give out a game which works 24x7 or u guys are overly confident that ur game will never have a bug which would require support...this is ridiculous least to say wake up from ur sleeps n provide a solution to this Android **** happening
  • another upset player, trying to grind for voodoo using an android getting this error

"An unknown error has occurred. Please try again later."

KABAM YOU NEED TO RESTART THE ARENA FOR VOODOO -THIS IS ****!
  • MsandalMsandal Posts: 4
    5nu8tc8yqptm.png

• They should just give all android users voodoo and starlord
  • Spidy_sammySpidy_sammy Posts: 7
    Hey man...not able to log in...you guyz messed up
  • Beat_HaBeat_Ha Posts: 2
    I even have daily card purchases I am going to lose out on if I cannot log in daily. How long is this going to take??? BBCode.
  • Our team is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. As there are multiple threads open on the topic, we will be closing any additional threads created to try to keep the forums organized. As soon as more information is available on this, our team will update players. Thank you for your patience while our team works to resolve this.
This discussion has been closed.