**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Keeps On Crashing

I am currently playing on Samsung A10E and every 5 minutes the game crashes. Please fix this.

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Does this happen when you try to start a fight?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    There is no way I am updating my game
  • DuckieMomoDuckieMomo Posts: 6
    It happens when I am doing Story Mode, Arenas, and opening Crystals
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Your concern has been noted. We will monitor the situation on our end. Please let us know if you continue to experience interruptions or if they improve.
    @KabamBoo I love this game this is my favorite mobile game but, I donot think I will play this game until the issue is resolved
    @RogerRabs It has crashed 5 times for me within the first 2 hours
  • Yash_The_GogetterYash_The_Gogetter Posts: 1
    edited January 2021
    It crashed for me now.... all my progress i did now in ACT 5.2.4 was gone. Lost the revives, potions and refills i used and also the progress i made in a quest.
  • DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    I haven’t been able to fight in EQ since I updated, I’m stuck on Howard the duck & every time I start the fight the game crashes. So I can’t use my energy or complete the quest. I have tried 20 times & turned my iPad off and on again multiple times. This issue needs fixing ASAP, please.
  • Leathersmw2017Leathersmw2017 Posts: 110
    This has been an issue for the past 3 updates. However, this latest update is the worst. It is crashing multiple times an hour, instead of about once an hour.
  • SomthngClevrSomthngClevr Posts: 20
    EQ is unplayable for me as well. I keep just getting kicked out every time I re enter. Arena seems fine. Haven’t tried AQ yet. I’m on iOS iPad Pro.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    i just open game after updating, go to crystal tab and crash. why
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Ever since I updated my game the game is consistently crashing at a very alarming volume. It crashed 3 times in less than 5 minutes while I was trying to play the EQ. IOS iPad user here.

However, the game is running okay and not crashing while playing on my Android phone.

The bad news is I don't like playing on my iPad because it has a really small screen. I have always played on my iPad for important events like AQ and AW. But it the problem continues I think my alliance will kick me out cause I can't even play lol
  • 4cyke4cyke Posts: 43
    eq 2.2 mojo boss , crashing every time. can't finish.
  • 4cyke4cyke Posts: 43
    eq 1.1 boss also crash game . i'm guessing all the other eq bosses do this , too.
    Fan-effing-tastic.
  • Justice16Justice16 Posts: 2
    It’s crashing every minute or so for me. Really struggling to finish this month’s quest in time. So frustrating
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Mine crashes 8 times In a streak!
    8! All around that f0cking Sasquatch in 2.2!
  • KnucklezKnucklez Posts: 90
    The game is still crashing often for me in arenas and EQ too. This is absolutely shameful that Kabam hasn’t been able to fix the crashing (and other big issues) after so many updates. Very frustrating.
    This time it happearound the dialogue boxes
  • BiggerKevBiggerKev Posts: 21
    This is getting a bit ridiculous. The crashes started for me around the time the CGR/Red Goblin event and that whole update, but they've somehow gotten worse since updating yesterday. I've tried to run an arena set SIX TIMES only to have the game crash at the screen where you set your match-up. I've tried to move in AQ only to have the game crash FOUR TIMES trying to process the move. It's crashed on load-up at least 4-5 times since the update. It's crashed opening crystals half a dozen times since the update.

This was tolerable before yesterday (for me at least) because the crashes were almost predictable and rare enough to just ignore and push through, but the game is getting dangerously close to unplayable.
This discussion has been closed.