Aarkus -2770 rating

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    The 9 bugs listed as fixed in the upcoming version 30.0 Changelog, and the 8 listed in the non-forum Release Notes, neither show this Aarkus fix as one of the fixes.

So is it still going to be in there (as per Known Bugs thread and Kabam reply here earlier above) ?

(just so people don't continue to ask about it)
  • ddomddom Member Posts: 572 ★★

The 9 bugs listed as fixed in the upcoming version 30.0 Changelog, and the 8 listed in the non-forum Release Notes, neither show this Aarkus fix as one of the fixes.

So is it still going to be in there (as per Known Bugs thread and Kabam reply here earlier above) ?

Yes, please confirm this as I believe Aarkus has really good prestige before the bug?
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★

• Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Member Posts: 97
    Vision prestige is still not fixed. I've just updated wtf kabam
  • XBlackBearXXBlackBearX Member Posts: 6
    Lmao
  • XBlackBearXXBlackBearX Member Posts: 6
    Our friendly smoke world friend will never be the same lol
  • 2Rich2Rich Member Posts: 11
    Aarkus not fixed!
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Member Posts: 92
    edited February 2021
    I'm not even surprised. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    Fix it Kabam! @Kabam Zibiit

We let this go on for a month. My prestige was lowered 251pts. I’m Top 15 in AQ. You said it will be fixed in next update. Guess what...it’s update day and he’s not fixed. Fix it!!
  • PepeqlPepeql Member Posts: 24
    For real? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

Unbelievable......

I’ll think twice before buying any more 6 star sig stones deals.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    We'll, I got 209 PI back. Still missing 611..
    ẞlооd said:

Not from arkus, u should check ur champs
    I’m gonna keep posting here until it’s fixed. This should have been fixed the minute this occurred. It definitely should have been fixed by now.
  • CrazyBunnyZoyCrazyBunnyZoy Member Posts: 34
    This is shameful..it’s from 6th of January that we are waiting for this damn fix..you’re joke to us..we’re loosing money..
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★

we’re loosing money..

The only way this could be true is if you're selling accounts with Aarkus as one of their prestige champs. Hella sus...

we’re loosing money..

The only way this could be true is if you're selling accounts with Aarkus as one of their prestige champs. Hella sus...
    No. Most of us who has arkus ranked spent $$$ ton of money buying the sig stones deals to keep increasing arkus prestige to keep going on the top 10 AQ race so, yeah he is right, we are loosing money cuz of this bug, we are loosing rewards, a bit more a bit less but still we are missing rewards, and kabam dont give them for free, you want the best rewards then u must pay for it.
  • KN1GHTR1D3RKN1GHTR1D3R Member Posts: 7

Hey there, the team has a fix that should resolve this issue that they'll be pushing out with the next update.

I don't think so...
  • zo0m1kzo0m1k Member Posts: 11
    I'm not even surprised ...
    edited February 2021
    Pepeql said:

ẞlооd said:

What do you mean @Pepeql

My other champs are still the same.

• DigletGamingDigletGaming Member Posts: 849 ★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Pepeql said:

ẞlооd said:

What do you mean @Pepeql

vision got an increase, BWCV did, Colosus went up, ghost went up. Btw, in rating
    edited February 2021

ẞlооd said:

Pepeql said:

ẞlооd said:

What do you mean @Pepeql

vision got an increase, BWCV did, Colosus went up, ghost went up. Btw, in rating
    Well, a couple I forgot to mention I sigged up. BWCV wasn't leveled up in the before pic.
  • OldManSkreddyOldManSkreddy Member Posts: 51
    Still not fixed
  • MilozsMilozs Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2021
    Are you kidding us kabam? Move your asses and fix it!
  • BlablarBlablar Member Posts: 25
    Ahahah don’t be so hurry guys Omega is buged since november and still not fixed so Aarkus i guess we should wait at least 2 month yet 😂
    I love this game really but i wish so much that an other studio take care about it
    they are just good to take your money Kabam zero respect for their players. I just understood this 1 month ago and i will never give them anymore money to them until now and maybe if everyone is doing the same they will awake one day

SO STOP GIVING THEM MONEY THEY DONT DESERVED IT !!!!
  • OldManSkreddyOldManSkreddy Member Posts: 51
    They don’t even need to change anything in the fight, just have his rating go up as his signature level increases.
    Blablar said:

Ahahah don’t be so hurry guys Omega is buged since november and still not fixed so Aarkus i guess we should wait at least 2 month yet 😂
    I love this game really but i wish so much that an other studio take care about it
    they are just good to take your money Kabam zero respect for their players. I just understood this 1 month ago and i will never give them anymore money to them until now and maybe if everyone is doing the same they will awake one day

SO STOP GIVING THEM MONEY THEY DONT DESERVED IT !!!!

Yeah. I not overly concerned about the OR bug. I use my R3 all the time. Still crush everything in my way. This Aarkus issue should be an easy fix but I guess not. Come on Kabam. Get ur sh*t together.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Hey all, we've just pushed a fix for this and it should be good to go in 15+ minutes. Your Aarkus should be back to normal. If he is not, please let us know.
    edited February 2021
    Uhhhh my Aarkus’ PI is fixed but my prestige is still the same. He’s one of 5 6star champs that I have at sig200 and he’s 2nd in PI behind my Phoenix. His prestige must not have changed with his PI.
    @Kabam Miike
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Member Posts: 92
    Yep, prestige is still bugged...