**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Red Goblin Energize is not paused at the start

when you activate your buff for the first time it should be paused until the next buff is triggered. With Fury, it's working properly but with Energize the 15 seconds starting right away when it should be paused, also not draining power as other mentioned already

Comments

• Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★

• Options
    PoupPoup Posts: 41
    Hi,

Since last update, red goblin cant get any permanent « energise buff » 🤷‍♂️. Before that, after landing a special, finishing my previous combo by a light attack, i could get a permanent « energise buff ».
    Couldnt find any notes about that on the official website.. i just ranked up my 6* red goblin r2 and this change just doesnt make him as efficiant as he use to be in my opinion.. is this a bug?
    Thanks for your response!
  • Options
    Just realised that aswell! I recently ranked up my 6* red goblin r2 and this just changes everything! Hope that’s only a bug that soon gonna be fixed
    😬
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    His armour breaks don't seem to be reducing armour rating either.
  • Options

His armour breaks don't seem to be reducing armour rating either.

And his power drain as well now that you say it 😅
  • Options
    Please fix this guy 👏! He was so much fun before this last update!
  • Options
    Hey there, would you be able to let me know where the fights took place where you saw this, who you were fighting, and if any nodes or boosts were active for those fights? If possible, could you also let me know what other Champs were on your team? All this info can help our team find a good starting point for an investigation.
  • Options

Hey there, would you be able to let me know where the fights took place where you saw this, who you were fighting, and if any nodes or boosts were active for those fights? If possible, could you also let me know what other Champs were on your team? All this info can help our team find a good starting point for an investigation.

It happend to me on simple « duel » fights, arena, ROL, AQ.
  • Options

I first tried it in act 7.1.2 power drain and power burn path. He didn't have any synergies. My team was Doom, NF, Sunspot, HT, and Red Goblin. After I saw this bug I tried him in other content as well. it is happening everywhere in duels, arena, EQ, and ROL too. It is only happening to Energize buff, aptitude, and fury are getting paused as intended.
  • Options
    PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    Happens everywhere, i just for him as 6* trying to learn how to use only to find his abilities are all messed up
  • Options
    AbriceAbrice Posts: 11
    The same thing happens to me with Red Goblin, energize is not paused after a special attack. It happened in every chapter of the event quest, my team usually had venom, Claire voyant, and guillotine 2099. no boosts active and the nodes had nothing to do with it
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit can we get an update on this? This bug is keeping me from doing one path from act7 and slowing down my progression.
    I hope this was not another silent nerf
  • Options
    GhostOfYostGhostOfYost Posts: 59
    I have also experienced this bug with my 5r4 duped Red Goblin. I noticed it first in Cav EQ in the Cosmic chapter. I had Carnage, Venom, Symbiote Supreme and Hyperion on the team. I then tested it gain at ROL Winter Soldier with only Red Goblin on the team and saw the same effect. The fury and aptitude buffs stayed permanent until I activated another buff from a special, but the energize buff timer started immediately.
  • Options
    Thanks for the extra info! We've passed it on to the rest of the team to look into and will let everyone know once we have more info and updates.
  • Options
    Hey there, the team pushed a fix for this that should be out to everyone. If you encounter the issue again though, feel free to let us know.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Hey there, the team pushed a fix for this that should be out to everyone. If you encounter the issue again though, feel free to let us know.

Awesome, can finally test my new 6 Star in full.
  • Options
    I can confirm his energize is now getting paused. But I don't know if his power rate is increasing or not. I'll do some more research on that later.