**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kingpin regen rate bugged?

joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Kingpins regen rate looks like it’s not reduced by 50% but more like 95%. 7 HP per tick from WP is way too little. How did this go unnoticed?

Comments

• ReaperX1ReaperX1 Posts: 7
    edited February 2021
    My 5* R3 regens 3hp per tick with max WP against winter solder. I hope it"s a bug
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★

Denzel116 said:

Why does EVERYTHING have to be called a bug? I’m usually pretty chill but y’all are wearing the bug bug out.

Because this is a bug?
    Haha Your response made me laugh. Touché
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Yes, this is a bug and also appears to be affecting Daredevil (Hell's Kitchen). We're on it!

Does this mean ddhk was bugged the whole time? Or only with this update?
    Exactly my point...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Champs are also moving through his Unstoppable more often than not. Just a heads up.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★

Yes, this is a bug and also appears to be affecting Daredevil (Hell's Kitchen). We're on it!

A fast response like this is a great response!
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Watching my 6 r2 king pin lose 20 percent health made me cry ;(
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    joke1004 said:

Kingpins regen rate looks like it’s not reduced by 50% but more like 95%. 7 HP per tick from WP is way too little. How did this go unnoticed?

Where you running suicides?
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    3 health per tick is not will power but Salve mastery, kingpin doesn't seem to be regenerating from willpower from rage debuffs at all, my guess is game still sees them as passives
  • The spotlight said have willpower for KP to heal all day
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

3 health per tick is not will power but Salve mastery, kingpin doesn't seem to be regenerating from willpower from rage debuffs at all, my guess is game still sees them as passives

He is regenerating form will power. When I got an additional debuff on me from a Medusa he started healing 4 instead of 2 per tick
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

It's not just reduced too much, Miike.

The 'regeneration rate is immune to modification from sources other than poison' ability clearly doesn't work either. This is my Kingpin, in an early-round arena grind against Rhino.
    As soon as I stacked three Rage debuffs, I started reverse-healing. I'm guessing my opponent has the Despair Mastery active:

• Popfizz2222Popfizz2222 Posts: 6
    I am having the same problem, I used Kingpin is Variant 6 quest 3 and he only regens about 1% of his health. He should regen 5% of his health due to the monster node regen being 10% of his max health when unstoppable is activated but his regen being reduced by 50%. Need this fixed ASAP :/
  • The fix for this bug has just been pushed live! It will take some time to get to everybody, but it should be live soon.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 830 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Thanks for the update, looking forward to testing Kingpin out properly.

So what was the knock-on issue with DDHK, does anyone know for definite? He seemed to be healing a bit more damage on his Willpower ticks for a while but that was the only thing I noticed.
  • FabFab Posts: 8
    edited February 2021
    i am confused, Kabam Mike says the fix went live 1 day ago but still he regen peanuts like 35 per clicks. is it really fixed or still bugged ?
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Fab said:

i am confused, Kabam Mike says the fix went live 1 day ago but still he regen peanuts like 35 per clicks. is it really fixed or still bugged ?

His regen rate was changed to 50% instead of the normal 100%