**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Angela the only one getting buffed for march?

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So i know Kabam have said that they plan for 4 buffs a month but it havent been the case every time and we are now less then 2 weeks away from new update and we only have heard Angela and i at least havent seen them confirm that anyone else will follow.

No i do not have patience at all before anyone asks. It hurts my soul waiting and i badly wanna know if someones gonna join her and if yes then who

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    no there’s 1 other update and 2 tune ups I believe
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

So i know Kabam have said that they plan for 4 buffs a month but it havent been the case every time and we are now less then 2 weeks away from new update and we only have heard Angela and i at least havent seen them confirm that anyone else will follow.

No i do not have patience at all before anyone asks. It hurts my soul waiting and i badly wanna know if someones gonna join her and if yes then who

This is all the info we have so far, but I'm sure the other 3 buffs are in the works too. We will have 4 buffs, just not sure who the other three are yet

:#
    I don't really follow the hottest news, but yes I believe it is confirmed as 4. If I'm correct they slowed things up in Jan for more buffs in Feb and March
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Angela is 1 of the 2 tune ups, meaning there will be 1 other tune up. There's also been confirmed to be 2 updates that we haven't heard about yet.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Angela is 1 of the 2 tune ups, meaning there will be 1 other tune up. There's also been confirmed to be 2 updates that we haven't heard about yet.

4 tune ups. All 4 buffs in March are tune ups.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

2 Value Only, 2 Moderate. I'm not sharing who they are tho :tongue:

Can't we get another hint?
    Come on, March is just around the corner 🙏🏼
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Diablo, Angela, Loki, and Rogue. Did I do well?

How about a clue?
    How many letters?
    Which class?
    Year of release?
    Anything?
    Crcrcrc said:

Hmm... 2 value+2 moderate=4. 4/2+(amount of doctor dooms I own)= 2. There are 2 “O”s in groot, which means GROOT IS GETTING A BUFF IN MARCH.
    Or... 4/2 -> 42 is the meaning of life -> Groot means more then life -> Groot Nerf inbound.

Raganator said:

Can you address the cadence here though? In mid-December we got information about February updates (6 weeks in advance). Now we are less than 2 weeks from March and we have a teaser about one champ. Is there concern about some not being completed in time? A more consistent schedule of announcements would be much appreciated.
    Oh, they'll be in the release notes from now on.
    👀
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Hmmm. Emoji of sticking his tongue out at us...

I call Venompool!

😏
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

Raganator said:

Can you address the cadence here though? In mid-December we got information about February updates (6 weeks in advance). Now we are less than 2 weeks from March and we have a teaser about one champ. Is there concern about some not being completed in time? A more consistent schedule of announcements would be much appreciated.
    Sure, they'll be in the release notes from now on. We don't mind sometimes sharing in advance, but if we want to ensure consistency, this is the best way to do it.
    Appreciate it. Now...how about a few more hints?
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Groot?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Anyone else reading the first letters of this post, just to see if Miike gave a hint.

INSWTAT

What does it mean Miike!?
    Its not someone who thanos AT. I couldnt get the 2 last letters down so feel free to fill in
    It’s Not Scarlet Witch, Thor, Awesome Thor!