**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally found the post where the Kabam Confirmed that Daredevil should Miss the Ghost.

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
I exactly remembered this comment in my mind from back in the days. Had to search old forums but finally found it. I wonder what changed now in Marvel Universe? Why Daredevil does not miss the Ghost now?

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    BeroMan said:

I exactly remembered this comment in my mind from back in the days. Had to search old forums but finally found it. I wonder what changed now in Marvel Universe? Why Daredevil does not miss the Ghost now?

You appear to be fishing for more then you want to handle.

The same argument was made with AA. That didn’t change kabam’s mind then, why will you be any different?
  • Options
    MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Invisible ≠ Untouchable
  • Options
    O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    edited March 2021
    It is ridiculous! Daredevil should miss when hitting Ghost in phase. Ghost is not invisible, she is in ANOTHER phase. She can go through objects, walls and people.
    I can't understand the logic of Kabam. Daredevil can't PHASE his attacks to hit Ghost.

Also, the same ridiculous thing is for Fury who also can hit Ghost in phase...
  • Options
    O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    edited March 2021
    Just another thing when you understand that it is the game of Kabam and they change it as they need just to increase sales.
  • Options
    EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    Raichu626 said:

Simply being attentive of your surroundings, or being vigilant, is enough to hit through Ghosts phasing. Daredevil has heavily enhanced senses amd is perceiving his surroundings through a radar sense. That would make him permanently vigilant.

Just pretend his senses grant him a permanent passive vigilance effect. Does it make more sense to you now? Cause if it doesn't, I have bad news about Silver Surfer and Red Goblin

bro when she phases she literally DOES NOT EXIST. Daredevil is punching air.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove.
  • Options
    methylcobalaminmethylcobalamin Posts: 22
    Invisible is in solid state condition mean that you cant see but you can touch, ghost phase is intangible which is not completely invisible(as in movie) but completely untouchable. DD ability to see thru wave(radar sense) is out of level for this ghost phase.
This discussion has been closed.