Options

My life has been fulfilled.

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

My two most wanted champs. In one day. Hugs and kisses mike. I'm still in shock

Comments

• Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I've been searching for NF for too long. Have over 125 5*s and so many dupes, but can't get him for the life of me.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats @Thicco_Mode!
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,706 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Congrats, nothing quite like getting someone you want after what feels like a million shards worth of disappointment, I grabbed both apoc and CGR from the featured a while back and my feature RNG is generally horrible.

I opened two incursion 4 star crystals today to get enough shards to open a 5*, did a basic instead of mutant/skill like I normally do (I've wanted a redmag since the buff) and pulled a freakin' red mag.

Sitting on 6.3.4 while I hoard some resources, IMIW I'm coming for you.

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Congrats, nothing quite like getting someone you want after what feels like a million shards worth of disappointment, I grabbed both apoc and CGR from the featured a while back and my feature RNG is generally horrible.

I opened two incursion 4 star crystals today to get enough shards to open a 5*, did a basic instead of mutant/skill like I normally do (I've wanted a redmag since the buff) and pulled a freakin' red mag.

Sitting on 6.3.4 while I hoard some resources, IMIW I'm coming for you.

Congrats and good luck!
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Congrats!
    Nick is OP
    Quake always sits on bench for me.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Congrats!
    Nick is OP
    Quake always sits on bench for me.

My last nexus i chose Quake though i didn't know how to play her ..will rather use a revive than to use quake honestly 😂
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,641 ★★★★★
    Enjoy using them on basically every team you ever play now! They offer such a wide range of utility that it’s crazy.
  • Options
    Congrats!