**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Persistent charges gone?!!?

Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
My nick fury and apoc dont have their persistent charges in either eq and the side quest. Same for anyone else?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Yes, been a bug for ages. Nobody knows what's causing it, just restart your game and they should reappear. If they don't, repeat until they do
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

Yes, been a bug for ages. Nobody knows what's causing it, just restart your game and they should reappear. If they don't, repeat until they do

The bug has gotten worse though. I normally just close the app and open it back up, but that hasn't worked for me so far
  • The team is aware of this issue and is actively investigating possible options for resolving it.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Any updates? This is really hurting the gameplay, I can't depend on my champs that use persistent charges.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    They have another thread that covers it a bit more in bugs and technical issues. But yeah it really sucks to go into a fight with a brand new nick fury who instantly first fight of the quest goes into second phase and starts losing health.