**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Right!

How do I get hold of kabam teams to make a complaint??

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    What's the complaint?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Through in game support.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Why would Kabam banned an account just because of an internal conflict between alliance members? As far as I’m aware, that is not against the TOS.
  • Dethroned91Dethroned91 Posts: 88

Why would Kabam banned an account just because of an internal conflict between alliance members? As far as I’m aware, that is not against the TOS.

Probably wouldn't. It's just annoying, that's all. She made claims she could make it very difficult for us to rejoin any other alliances... which we just laughed at, as it was quite the spectacular blow up lol
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Yeah I mean I get that's a wack thing for someone to do but there's really nothing Kabam can do about that since it's not really cheating or hacking or anything. Just gotta take the L and make sure that you don't recruit one of those guys in the future.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    What a jerk those people are but unfortunately, nothing can be done.
  • Dethroned91Dethroned91 Posts: 88
    DRTO said:

Yeah I mean I get that's a wack thing for someone to do but there's really nothing Kabam can do about that since it's not really cheating or hacking or anything. Just gotta take the L and make sure that you don't recruit one of those guys in the future.

Ay! The 6 that got booted were great. And hopefully will get them back. Just this other one that left after kicked the rest after her strop. That's the annoying bit! I just find it unfair on those who did nothing wrong cause of some lass loosing her head, over something so unnecessary
  • As for players not receiving AQ rewards this week (RE: your other thread), should be just the one day, or 2 if their absence spans into 2nd day ?) that they may miss a daily AQ reward.
    If they are rejoined before final end they may still get Series (maybe).

But your LEADER can try contacting Kabam Support and telling them that those 6 players were kicked unjustly, and ask Support to enable them to have AQ rewards as if they weren’t kicked.

That has worked sometimes for an AW Season (which at least we aren’t currently in), so might be able to do for AQ too.
  • Hey there, generally, if you have an issue or wish to give feedback, you can reach out to the Support Team to discuss it with them here. You may want to keep in mind though that we do not get involved with or interfere in the internal goings-on of Alliances themselves.
This discussion has been closed.