**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I hit Uncollected! (Baby Acc)

DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Summoners, Administrators, Moderators, and Guardians,

I come to you with joyous news: My baby account has become Uncollected!

It was a fairly short journey, I'd had about a month (prolly more) playtime on the account, and had taken a large break from it until this event.

I went into the collector quest to give it a try and ended up clearing the path with just a single revive (Aegon) I then used 2, 20% on the Collector, and then 2 full team revives (the last of my units, had no stash) and managed to get him down. That last one percent was scary but I've had incredible luck pulling Ghost, and Aegon, and then awakening Aegon from this event. Aegon was path mvp, with Ghost coming in clutch in that final 1 percent, not having to block hits.

This is my roster, no r5 except Phoenix and did that to burn catalysts that were expiring.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    DawsMan said:

It was a fairly short journey, I'd had about a month (prolly more) playtime on the account, and had taken a large break from it until this event.

I went into the collector quest to give it a try and ended up clearing the path with just a single revive (Aegon) I then used 2, 20% on the Collector, and then 2 full team revives (the last of my units, had no stash) and managed to get him down. That last one percent was scary but I've had incredible luck pulling Ghost, and Aegon, and then awakening Aegon from this event. Aegon was path mvp, with Ghost coming in clutch in that final 1 percent, not having to block hits.

This is my roster, no r5 except Phoenix and did that to burn catalysts that were expiring.

As much as that Deadpool makes me drool, the ones that makes me drool more are Wasp and Apocalypse (Enuf hiding come out, you're big enough to be spotted)
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Poethell said:

U suck

Someone's salty. Really can't handle criticism can you? Very childish. I am unimpressed.

DawsMan said:

As much as that Deadpool makes me drool, the ones that makes me drool more are Wasp and Apocalypse (Enuf hiding come out, you're big enough to be spotted)
    Lmao. NGL idk what that last sentence means.
  • Please keep this discussion civil and constructive, or it will be closed
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Congrats on hitting the milestone. You've got a lot of potential roster.

And now someone will report your profile saying it's impossible to get UC with a base rating of 100k. They will say you must have used bot.

You know you haven't, so no need to worry about these fellas!
    DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

Hehe, the picture which highlights your profile, there this small portion of Apocalypse 4 star being revealed. I was just stating facts he's too big to be not spotted, isn't he?

DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

Hehe, the picture which highlights your profile, there this small portion of Apocalypse 4 star being revealed. I was just stating facts he's too big to be not spotted, isn't he?
    Ohhh I see what you mean yeah.

Congrats on hitting the milestone. You've got a lot of potential roster.

And now someone will report your profile saying it's impossible to get UC with a base rating of 100k. They will say you must have used bot.

You know you haven't, so no need to worry about these fellas!

It's a baby account so I progressed quickly, thank you for the encouragement tho.
    edited June 2021
    Damn, I just realized I hadn't congratulated.
    Great work there buddy! Now it's time to fight them with your eyes closed.