**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ is not starting automatically again

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
This is day 2. Again AQ is not starting automatically. What's going on?

Comments

• Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 268 ★★★
    🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    15 min timer is going on and on. Tried restarting the game still...

• Options
    Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 165 ★★
    I actually managed to join, then it kicked me off and the timer was back🤷 😑
  • Options
    This is the same issue which my alliance faced in Day 1. We lost 15 minutes in day 1 and again in day 2..
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike come on guys... At least give me an idea how to avoid it?
  • Options
    Kerka00Kerka00 Posts: 4
    This is **** joke
  • Options
    nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    I joined AQ. Then I left and when I went to main AQ screen, I get the 15 minute countdown. However, if I click on continue AQ button from main screen, it let me back in. Not sure if alliance mates are able to join though.
  • Options
    nienienienienienie Posts: 67

• Options
    Hades_2Hades_2 Posts: 48
    Only one of our 30 members managed to get into aq, the rest have a re-set timer.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    After 1st 15 minutes, someone here apparently Started it (or it started automatically ?), but then for rest it went back to another 15 minute countdown. (So 30 min total).

As soon as 2nd 15 minutes expired, I saw that the original person was still inside his BG, had completed his initial fights, and shows him as having been in there 15 minutes earlier. Which lines up with the initial Ally Page notice of him starting AQ after that initial first 15 minute timer.

So it did NOT kick him out, he was still there when the rest of us are now able to actually get in.
  • Options
    Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    Someone in my alliance started AQ and they aren’t an officer. 🥴🥴🥴
  • Options
    Please continue this discussion here
This discussion has been closed.