Untouchables Tactic/BWDO

AmandaapgAmandaapg Member Posts: 58
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
With the new untouchables tactic, we are experiencing champs evading when they shouldn’t be. I know there is a +15% evade ability accuracy granted on the global, but with BWDO specifically she is evading at the very start of the fight. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    If it’s additive 15%, then from 0%, it goes to 15% chance for evade, no?

(I might have mistaken the node)
  • AmandaapgAmandaapg Member Posts: 58
    xNig said:

That’s the only solution I can think of as well. I’m just not sure if there is a bug or if the 15% evade is just a flat chance all the time or if it’s a 15% evade increase under the circumstances that the champ would be able to evade (if that makes sense lol)

xNig said:

It says all evade abilities have +15% Ability Accuracy. So that should be only after she triggers her L1 as far as I know.
    I noticed that maybe Regenerator might be bugged unless I did something wrong. Made a thread in the bugs section about that as well. Unfortunately haven't gotten any replies.
    Thanks for sharing. I understand the node the same way that you do that’s why I’m confused and wondering if something is up. Haven’t encountered regenerator yet obviously but I’ll keep it in mind.
  • TheBroskySlayTheBroskySlay Member Posts: 21
    I just experience this problem vs BWDO, she did NOT have an evade charge active AND Falcon was Locked on. She evaded and then killed me. Not sure if this is intended, and no where in the global description or nodes does it talk about any chance to evade so I’m not sure how it can be explained..

xNig said:

It says all evade abilities have +15% Ability Accuracy. So that should be only after she triggers her L1 as far as I know.
    I noticed that maybe Regenerator might be bugged unless I did something wrong. Made a thread in the bugs section about that as well. Unfortunately haven't gotten any replies.
    I’m guessing it’s a +15% evade chance for all champs in the pool, cause if you noticed, there are certain champs in there (like Mysterio Darkhawk Ebony etc) that have no base evade chance.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Member Posts: 1,283 ★★★★
    xNig said:

xNig said:

I’m guessing it’s a +15% evade chance for all champs in the pool, cause if you noticed, there are certain champs in there (like Mysterio Darkhawk Ebony etc) that have no base evade chance.
    It's Evade AND Miss, isn't it?
    YoMoves said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

It's Evade AND Miss, isn't it?
    Yeah. True that. Just a little weird. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

xNig said:

They’re there because it applies to miss

I just experience this problem vs BWDO, she did NOT have an evade charge active AND Falcon was Locked on. She evaded and then killed me. Not sure if this is intended, and no where in the global description or nodes does it talk about any chance to evade so I’m not sure how it can be explained..

Yeah that’s exactly what we were experiencing too
    Zan0 said:

If it says +15% evade ability accuracy and bwdo evades without a charge then it is definitely either bugged or kabam made a **** description

That’s exactly what I’m thinking
  • SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Member Posts: 355 ★★
    @Amandaapg we encountered this weird evade when we played against you guys last war

It's bizarre and unexpected and it was happening specifically in BWDO matchups out of the blue. They should fix it somehow, the interaction is not normal
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Ah no Wonder I faced a bwdo, she evaded right at the beginning. I didn’t even read the node, figured it was protect. I hadn’t even triggered her L1 yet. It was right at the beginning of the fight.

@Amandaapg we encountered this weird evade when we played against you guys last war

It's bizarre and unexpected and it was happening specifically in BWDO matchups out of the blue. They should fix it somehow, the interaction is not normal

We’ve been testing it on defense during the off season to see if anyone else is having issues. I’m glad we aren’t alone but sorry for the annoyance lol 😂

BWDO is who we’ve noticed it for most prominently as well. It’s so weird
  • AxesaizAxesaiz Member Posts: 189
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra apologies for the multiple tags, but just want to ensure one of you see this. With the season starting in 9 days, we really need you guys to confirm that this is not working as intended. It’s important for many who are setting up defenses for the season and considering certain rank ups specifically for defense purposes based on champ + path node + global node interactions.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    We'll pass this on for the rest of the team to look into, but if anyone can share any video they have on it, or info on what nodes were active on their fight or what tier they were in, that would help us to replicate it more quickly, which helps us to look into it more thoroughly.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Update: June 24th, first war of the season and this is still not fixed

Update: June 24th, first war of the season and this is still not fixed

Thanks for bumping. We didn’t have untouchables this war but a friend of mine said that they ran into this issue today as well
  • Tul123456789Tul123456789 Member Posts: 26
    edited June 2021
    Still encounter this bug this AW match :)

On node “window of op” and “one eye open”

Tier 5

• LuisBvvLuisBvv Member Posts: 139 ★★
    Please fix I got 2 guys stuck at her and can’t touch her. It will break war
  • JoeqwJoeqw Member Posts: 56

We'll pass this on for the rest of the team to look into, but if anyone can share any video they have on it, or info on what nodes were active on their fight or what tier they were in, that would help us to replicate it more quickly, which helps us to look into it more thoroughly.

Tier 2 and tier 3 war. It’s a **** fiesta facing her. Pulls evades from nowhere. We are p2 and deaths matter at our level. Let’s go either fix it or turn it off.