**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android User Can Not Log In - KNOWN ISSUE - INVESTIGATING

Comments

• doctordoomdoctordoom Posts: 261
    edited June 2017
    Yesterday I couldn't chat in any of the chats. Now today I can't login anyone know what's going on? If anyone else is having this problem you know if it's going to get fixed? Or when? Plz help I have a alliance to run im leader! We should get alot of gifts for this
  • swood33swood33 Posts: 1
    Recently updated to newest version and keeps saying unknown error has occurred try again later I have tried for the last 12 hrs off and on still no luck
  • LJDA1LJDA1 Posts: 0
    Samsung S7 android version 7.0...
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Is it the unknown error thing? I'm getting that, too.
  • HQuinnyHQuinny Posts: 41
    It is starting to be long
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    HOW THE HELL DO YOU MANAGE TO GET A RESPOND UP AFTER 7 FECKIN' HOURS!
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    I got booted out at 3.5mil and I used a lot of items ie...units, boosts and refills..I cant get my time back but I want the items I used at the very least...
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    The team is aware of an issue that appears to be affecting the log in for Android users and is working to get the game running properly for everyone as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this is causing, and thank you so much for your patience.

Thank you for patience for what
    1.for lossing voodoo arena cause i m not a Player which have a big roaster.for getting voodoo i have to score as much as possible and you said patience?
    2.for losing our war?
    3.for losing duel event?
    4.For losing gog event quest to complete?
    Thnx kabam

4. You've had over a month to complete that lol...
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Working as intended?
  • 23dwitt23dwitt Posts: 6
    I think a 4* dr voodoo to all is the best compensation as none of us can grind for him and have all been waiting for this arena for ages!
  • doctordoomdoctordoom Posts: 261
    People calm down I know it's a bug issue I'm having problems with it 2 but there is aways bugs in games **** happens
  • It's Been Far too Long Kabam!! WE want Something Big!!!! This Could Cost So Many AWs And Affect Arena Hardcore... This Is Not OK..!
  • Magik91Magik91 Posts: 5
    I was just playing at 1am est wake up around 630am and haven't been able to play... I don't see what they couldve done in that time span to mess up
  • GryphonGryphon Posts: 28
    I was going to grind today and tomorrow, as those are the only off days I have. I'm SOL on Voodoo it seems.

• Any new threads on the topic will be closed as we'd like to try to keep everything more organized and having multiple threads on the same topic only serve to further clutter the forums. If you have information you'd like to share that you feel will help the team, please include it in that thread.

We're very sorry for the frustration and inconvenience and thank you for your patience while our team works to resolve this issue.

Edited to remove redirect. My apologies regarding the closure of this thread.
    Post edited by TenebrousTenebrific on
  • chinq1chinq1 Posts: 22
    Are we going to get some 5* red crystals, or5* and/or 4* champion for this. I was in the middle of aw & other quests that are ending!
  • Faz horas que tento acessar o jogo e sempre recebo a mesma mensagem: "Ocorreu um erro desconhecido. Tente novamente mais tarde." Na aliança que faço parte a maioria dos integrantes está com o mesmo problema. Essas horas fora do ar estão prejudicando meu desempenho na arena, e consequentemente a perda de recompensas valiosas.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Lo4eath wrote: »
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    The team is aware of an issue that appears to be affecting the log in for Android users and is working to get the game running properly for everyone as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this is causing, and thank you so much for your patience.

Thank you for patience for what
    1.for lossing voodoo arena cause i m not a Player which have a big roaster.for getting voodoo i have to score as much as possible and you said patience?
    2.for losing our war?
    3.for losing duel event?
    4.For losing gog event quest to complete?
    Thnx kabam

4. You've had over a month to complete that lol...

For sure i complete master,heroic,normal quest Now beginner is remain.and yeah what about gog event for individual Player running?
  • L0neW0lfL0neW0lf Posts: 6
    I've been trying to log in since 5am. 4 hours later still can't log on. I'm trying to do arena to get SL
  • peertje75peertje75 Posts: 3
    its been going on for at least 6 hours and no response from kabam admins........
  • Mechanech1Mechanech1 Posts: 12
    This is annoying, I've got 2 accounts I play, since I like this game. A lvl 60 and a level 51. Both are in different alliances and are currently in an alliance war that I can't do anything with to help. 1 or 2 hours is acceptable but this fix/issue is unacceptable. I can not lead my alliance if I can't get in!
  • What about the daily card special's you have been pushing, now I will miss numerous days rewards because I can't access my stash obviously? How will Kabam rectify the losses of rewards and our wasted money please? Thank you.
  • Screenshot2zvq0ucb9m78.png
  • Vex_LordVex_Lord Posts: 10
    I need to dupe my 4* SL to add 20 to his sig so I can max it out and use him to start LoL. Now that the arena I was going for him in has been ruined for android users I've officially missed 3 runs in arena and won't be able to make up the score and get him. I'm curious if we will be getting compensation for this and hopefully it will be something that helps us such as a android exclusive third arena run so it only benefits the people affected. A response from mods at some point would be appreciated so I know you at least acknowledged my idea.
  • PhantomStarrPhantomStarr Posts: 54
    Its 08:50 EST and the game will still not load.
  • What is going on with this game!?
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    doctordoom wrote: »
    People calm down I know it's a bug issue I'm having problems with it 2 but there is aways bugs in games **** happens

That would be a valid point if it was just an in-game bug; however, this isn't allowing players to even login to complete/participate in time sensitive material.

Likewise, it would be valid if only a few hours had passed. What are we at now? Over 1/4 of a day?