**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Is anyone having any trouble logging into the game?

For the mods I did already post in the bugs section, but just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this. My game was working earlier this morning (around 6AM -Arizona time).

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    What phone system are you using.. android or iOS? What model phone? I feel the mcoc update keeps requiring faster processing and memory.. I myself am using a Samsung Galaxy S10 plus with 512gb microSD (forgot which brand but it was the fastest microSD available when I got it). Occasionally I'd get disconnected from the game.. so my guess is the server is not able to handle the volume of users or its not optimized to handle the high influx of users.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    psp742 said:

What phone system are you using.. android or iOS? What model phone? I feel the mcoc update keeps requiring faster processing and memory.. I myself am using a Samsung Galaxy S10 plus with 512gb microSD (forgot which brand but it was the fastest microSD available when I got it). Occasionally I'd get disconnected from the game.. so my guess is the server is not able to handle the volume of users or its not optimized to handle the high influx of users.

I am using an iPhone 6. It was working this morning, granted it was doing the usual crash after two or three fights, but other than that was working. Now it doesn't even get past the logging in screen. Like stated in the post it worked earlier today and now it is not. Thought it was odd within the same day.
    gsil6374 said:

I just logged on right now and everything works for me. Check your internet connection and/or try restarting your device. Sometimes that can help.

My internet is working fine for everything else, just MCOC is having trouble. I will try restarting my iPhone, but then again may try again tomorrow. It is just a bit frustrating as I've been playing this game since the beginning and only recently have I been having trouble with the in regards to it crashing.
    Update: It is working again and I was able to login.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Fact
    Update: Since yesterday the issue of it not logging in has returned. I tried again 5 times and it still would not login, it just starts to get to the screen with Purgatory and then crashes. Game is unplayable.

I no I'm not alone in this issue and wish it would seriously be addressed. I also wish those in the community not experiencing this to be more understanding of those experiencing it.

Sad to think after playing this game since the beginning that now I can't even play it. I've been Cavalier since March, but won't get to try out some of the new content that is coming and I've also been working towards Thronebreaker.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    It really sounds like a device issue if the game is hard crashing (a hard crash being the game is forced closed).

Hate to say it, but you might need to invest in a new device.
    I appreciate the tone and the fact you weren't blaming me, but instead saying what you thought it might be. I really do appreciate that as you were simply voicing your opinion. This I find great as I believe we all should be able to voice our opinions on this forum. I disagree with you, but will do so respectfully as that is what we all should do is be respectful and interact with our fellow community members.

Can I just also mention there are people with iPhone 8, 10, 11, and 12 experiencing the crashing issue as well? So I'm not sure if purchasing a device is going to change things.

More importantly purchasing a new device is not an option as of now. I have a family and don't have the extra money needed to purchase a new phone at this time.

I honestly see this as a global issue and not isolated to whether I have this or that version of iPhone. It is happening across both android and iOS device of varying kinds.

Thank you again @ItsDamien !

• Hello @BowTieJohn. We are happy to hear the problem has been sorted out. If you run into this or another issue in the future, please don't hesitate to submit a ticket to support so that this is investigated for you.

• Hello @gsil6374 and @ItsDamien. We appreciate you stepped out to help a fellow summoner in trouble.
    Just want to say Kabam Loto the problem isn't fixed. I still cannot acmes the game. I have posted in the appropriate place about it. This post I posted here was to see if anyone else was having the issue and to note many players are experiencing the crashing issue as it covers both iOS and Android users as well as various devices that use those operating systems.

I can't even play the game at all and this has been like this for two days straight. Before that the crashing issue has been happening every 2-3 fights. Curious can there be an investigation of the issue which is affecting many users to various degrees. .

I see a typo, it says acmes where it should say access. Just wanted to mention that.