Purchased the Summ(on)er Resort Pass for both my account but Summ(on)er is still locked

KennengKenneng Member Posts: 12
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Kabam, I know that there is a bigger issue to resolve right now. But, hopefully you can also resolve my issues on both my account. Thanks

Comments

• NøxNøx Member Posts: 77
    I’m having the same issue.
  • DanielguimilDanielguimil Member Posts: 17
    I`m having the same here also @Kabam Miike
  • JyrotheblackJyrotheblack Member Posts: 4

Same issue here
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Thank you for pointing this out please feel out the bug report template https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61843/forum-bug-report-template#latest
  • JyrotheblackJyrotheblack Member Posts: 4
    Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5g
    Android 11
    At&t
    Game version 32.0.0
    Both cellular and wifi
    I purchased a summer resort pass plus
    But the game still says I need to buy one.

iPad 8th generation
    iOS 14.6
    AT&T
    WiFi
    Purchased Summer Resort Pass Plus
    Unable to collect the summer of pain point from summer resort.
    Also, where are these 100 6* shard per day? I haven’t received any.
  • BashlordBashlord Member Posts: 220 ★★
    One Plus 9 5G
    Android 11
    Vi(India)
    WiFi
    Purchased summoner resort pass and solo event is still locked.
    Raised ticket too yesterday z but haven't got any response from support team as of now

Ticket #114299
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Member Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Hi folks! What you're seeing is just an FYI icon to let everybody know that these require a Resort Pass. If you already have a Resort Pass then you should be able to just claim the milestone when you've completed it! :)
    Please do let us know if you run into any issues with this. Thanks!
    What the maximum number of points you can have for the SoP right now without the one being shown as locked? I haven’t received any 6* shards either, where can I claim those?
  • Drdre74Drdre74 Member Posts: 21
    Yeah it’s not letting me get the coin. Saying I need a resort pass when I bought the $15 resort pass last night.
  • CometEarthCometEarth Member Posts: 115
    Drdre74 said:

Yeah it’s not letting me get the coin. Saying I need a resort pass when I bought the $15 resort pass last night.

It will be unlocked after you complete the next milestone. That is what happened to me. I think its in the main post. Yeap its hereYou can start collecting milestone rewards after you reach the next milestone after the one you are trying to collect.
  • XxicylovexXXxicylovexX Member Posts: 91
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    Calender is missing . Have submitted a ticket and no response for a day and half yet . Because of this already loss 2 clubs zzz
  • KennengKenneng Member Posts: 12
    @Kabam Porthos Issue has been resolve for me. The pass will be unlocked after you complete the next milestone. Thanks