Olá boa tarde

waddingtonreiwaddingtonrei Member Posts: 4
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Boa tarde, tive problemas com a última atualização desse jogo, mão consegui atualizar, e tive que desinstalar e reinstalar, para pode ter acesso a nova atualização, pois bem,eu uso 4 contas,duas kabam e duas Google, então uma das Googles,não está pegando, e ainda comprei um pacote do recrutador,nessa conta, nessa mesma conta não precisava de e-mail ,era só o login automático, essa aí yuri2019~1,por favor dem uma olhada aí,e veja se resolve
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    From Google translate-
    Good afternoon, I had problems with the last update of this game, I wasn't able to update, and I had to uninstall and reinstall, so I can have access to the new update, well, I use 4 accounts, two kabam and two Google, then one of the Googles, it's not picking up, and I even bought a package from the recruiter, in this account, in that same account, I didn't need an email, it was just the automatic login, this one yuri2019~1, please take a look there, and see if it solves
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    ^^Translate

Good afternoon, I had problems with the last update of this game, I wasn't able to update, and I had to uninstall and reinstall, so I can have access to the new update, well, I use 4 accounts, two kabam and two Google, then one of the Googles, it's not picking up, and I even bought a package from the recruiter, in this account, in that same account, I didn't need an email, it was just the automatic login, this one yuri2019~1, please take a look there, and see if it solves
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first try to go through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. If that doesn’t solve the problem, I would get in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”.
This discussion has been closed.