**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

To those complaining about worse condition after bug fix

It’s working perfectly fine for me and parry and dex are pretty better. I think reason why people are complaining is by now they’re used to the bugged version to an extent so it’s odd to use the original one. Give it time and it’ll be normal. I’m comparing my gameplay and it’s same and better as it was before bug.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I'd also suggest clearing their Cache and reinstalling. I did a fresh install and it's working fine for me.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    I mean, they did say it would not 100% solve the problem. Haven't exactly noticed a decline in quality myself yet, but it would make sense that some people would still have issues.

As for the missing stun on the parry, I think that's a whole new bug that came from the fix lol.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 506 ★★★
    I agree with the OP in part. I definitely noticed that my timing had changed since the bug started. After doing a full round of arena with my 6*s, I had no more issues with Parry or Dex, which I attribute to my re-learning the timing.
    I still have a few of the other issues, but not nearly as many as before this last update.

BUT, I totally understand that there are probably people out there who might still be having the same issues, or worse, since the update. Kabam said that they weren't expecting it to fix everything right away, and that they were continuing to work on the problem.

Let's just continue to give our feedback, and give Kabam time to get this fixed for everyone.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Just out of curiosity, the people that are saying it's not fixed etc what device are you playing on?

I'm just wondering if it's effecting "older" devices

Mine has been perfectly fine since the update. Currently playing on find opo X2
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Android 10 and, while not a high-end phone, not an older device. It was playing the usual laggy and freezing before the update, but playable. Now, it's laggy, freezing and you have to fight every fight as though it's against stun immune because parry doesn't function.
  • Qfury said:

Just out of curiosity, the people that are saying it's not fixed etc what device are you playing on?

I'm just wondering if it's effecting "older" devices

Mine has been perfectly fine since the update. Currently playing on find opo X2

Playing on iPad Pro latest version,updated
  • Raganator said:

So your argument is that everyone having problems cannot adapt to the "fixed" version, but you were able to do so just fine. Makes sense. Just because your device is not having issues does not mean others are not. Been playing for 6 years, game has been bugged for a month. Fairly certain the 5 years and 11 months of playing without the bugs before the last month would make it pretty easy to revert to form. Take your veiled git gud argument a keep it to yourself.

How’s it a get good argument. I’m not a good player myself,just saying in fact hood players would’ve been slightly adapted to bug timings and doing bit practice would make it perfect, in alliance war during bug I died on path after beating just 3 defenders,yesterday I took out 4 on path, 2 minibosses in final ring and half the boss.
  • qrlsqrls Posts: 40
    edited August 2021
    The update fixes nothing.
    It also makes the game load more slowly and noticeably laggier.
    Samsung S21, flagship model. Purchased about 2 weeks ago.

• Hello @qrls. Thank you for reporting the same issue for Android. For further investigation, please submit a ticket to support where you can point out all the problems with the game you run into. In the forum, we recommend using this announced thread for Android issues any time you experience problems with the game. With that said, just wanted to add that a video revealing ongoing issues would be the most useful for the development team.

• Hello @udyedagain! Thank you for letting us know that you continue experiencing issues with the game. For further investigation, please submit a ticket to the support team where you can elaborate on the problem to approach a resolution. We appreciate your time and collaboration!