**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Uncanny Cavalier crystals are bugged. [Merged]

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Starhawk said:

I think it would save everyone a lot of frustration if Kabam could tell us the exact time the issue got fixed. People who think they got the incorrect compensation could then verify against their purchase email confirmations

The compensation was 100% wrong for a load of people. I got every Crystal available right away and popped them and got sent 11 as compensation
    I bought one odin, and received the wrong number of crystals. if this error was based on timing, I shouldve received all my crystals or none of them.
  • I bought all the crystals at the beginning and got no compensation whatsoever.
  • ParatedParated Posts: 34
    @kuledaniel2000 no I bought them right away and had the old droprates. But I bought anyways it cuz I knew they have to compensate that. Wish I screenshotted it. It was 3% for 6*
  • @parated man again the compensation had nothing to do with drop rates those were the right rates for those crystals the champions in the crystal was the issue.
  • ParatedParated Posts: 34
    @kuledaniel2000 okay I didn’t know that then I still miss my compensation then lol
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Starhawk said:

I think it would save everyone a lot of frustration if Kabam could tell us the exact time the issue got fixed. People who think they got the incorrect compensation could then verify against their purchase email confirmations. I don't think it would be fair if people who got the right crystals to get compensation for something that was correct.

So some people get more crystals for the same ammount of money? And those crystals turn into resources and u think that is fair?...
    There is people that with the wrong crystals pulled 6*... And now they get compensation on top?

To be fair they should go into every account and remove whatever they got from the wrong crystals too

The correct actions to take here would be to notify Apple or Google play and send them pictures of the transaction history and anything else as far as proof that you have.
    That’s exactly what I just did.
    They are going to be lucky if we don’t decide just stop playing the game as a community.
    I personally am just fed up with all the issues with this game for the past couple months and I see exactly why people have left.

Not gonna work, take the scam and learn from it.. if u get a refund from apple or google Kabam will lock you in the game with negative units...
  • I bought 21 crystals within thirty minutes after they released them. I got a 3* Man-Thing and only bad stuff. They didn’t send me a single Crystal in compensation. I just sent them an email and will file with Apple Store if it’s not resolved by tomorrow. It’s too much, feels like they’re doing us a favor by letting us play their broken game. No point in purchasing items, they don’t care.
  • jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★
    @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Miike what happen !!!!!!!!!
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Starhawk said:

I think it would save everyone a lot of frustration if Kabam could tell us the exact time the issue got fixed. People who think they got the incorrect compensation could then verify against their purchase email confirmations

The compensation was 100% wrong for a load of people. I got every Crystal available right away and popped them and got sent 11 as compensation
    I'm not disagreeing but I also think it would help clarify things if they posted the time the corrections were made
  • @Zan0 , you have received your compensation for these crystals ?
    Flag the app as a scam in your google play store or apple store,
  • mitchy231mitchy231 Posts: 46
    edited September 2021
    This has to be one of the worst compensation efforts so far. Bought 5 and got zero back (and opened them in the first couple of minutes). This "partial" disbursement makes zero sense at all. Not sure who at Kabam thought this was a good idea but it is only angering the community more.

If you make a mistake and then take 2 weeks to fix it, at least do not be stingy and use some round about logic on who should get what. Just keep it simple and give people back the same amount they purchased, like you have done for every other mess up over the last 30 days.
    edited September 2021
    I know i have been very active on this thread and somewhat angry... I will come down a bit and explain why this compensation or approach is TERRIBLE

Person A and B buy a Odin with 10 uncanny crystals... Person A gets the wrong champion pool and person B gets the corrected one.
    Person A gets 5 crystals as compensation person B gets nothing

Person A gets a total of 15 crystals
    Person B gets a total of 10 for the same price

Even if person A gets 3 or 4* from the wrong pool crystals, person A might have pulled 6*, 5* or even dup 3-6* ... Which gives them extra iso, extra gold, and extra champion shards.. FOR THE SAME PRICE

The right solution, give everyone the corrected.crystals that they bought...they bought 21 give them 21...
    The other solution?.. more work but u want to be fair?... Take away EVERYTHING they got from the wrong crystals and give them back the uncanny crystals to the people affected.
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 238 ★★
    i had 5 or 6 and was compensated 2. I think the weirdness about the whole thing was somebody getting in trouble for the wrong crystals and their boss told them to go person to person and only compensate the players who received different champs that weren't supposed to be in the crystal.

Say I got a 3* domino out of the wrong crystal, it's still a champ in the right crystal so no compensation was sent for that one.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    My mini had a similar reimbursement. Bought 5 and got 1–it would be very appropriate if there were some kind of explanation about how the team arrived at that number and how the existence of champs in a crystal that weren’t supposed to be there affected drop rates for all other champs.

Dr. Zola
    Unitman said:

i had 5 or 6 and was compensated 2. I think the weirdness about the whole thing was somebody getting in trouble for the wrong crystals and their boss told them to go person to person and only compensate the players who received different champs that weren't supposed to be in the crystal.

Say I got a 3* domino out of the wrong crystal, it's still a champ in the right crystal so no compensation was sent for that one.

You are making assumptions which is incorrect. I got a 5* Domino out of the wrong crystals (I kept a screenshot) but yet was compensated all 21 crystals.
  • OmnaskullOmnaskull Posts: 80
    I did buy many of them, but havent recieved a single one today

Hey all,

We are currently looking into the situation where some Players received less crystals than they should have. Will let you all know when we have more information.

The amount of Crystals compensated is the number opened before the issue was fixed (approx 40 minutes after the crystal launched), but we are aware that there are users that did that and haven't received the correct number of crystals.

So the people that bought the crystals within 40 mins get more crystals due to your own mistake? How is that balanced for the game?.. we all paid the same ammount per package.for the same ammount of crystals.

Hey all,

We are currently looking into the situation where some Players received less crystals than they should have. Will let you all know when we have more information.

The amount of Crystals compensated is the number opened before the issue was fixed (approx 40 minutes after the crystal launched), but we are aware that there are users that did that and haven't received the correct number of crystals.

I bought my crystals 32 minutes after the offer was up and open them 2 minutes later.

With that being said and me understanding that it’s now going to be the weekend we won’t be seeing them until next week is that correct?
    Based on Kabam's response it didn't matter when you opened them. assuming your time is correct and their time is correct you should get the rest of your compensation. Guess we will see.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★

Hey all,

Thanks. I can’t remember how many I got or whether the issue was resolved when I popped them. If all of mine were legit, then I don’t need reimbursement. I’d expect most others to feel the same.

Dr. Zola
  • Starhawk said:

Hey all,

I bought my crystals 32 minutes after the offer was up and open them 2 minutes later.

With that being said and me understanding that it’s now going to be the weekend we won’t be seeing them until next week is that correct?
    Based on Kabam's response it didn't matter when you opened them. assuming your time is correct and their time is correct you should get the rest of your compensation. Guess we will see.
    Not quite. Those that purchased the crystals before the fix, but opened them after opened the correct crystals.

Starhawk said:

Hey all,

Not quite. Those that purchased the crystals before the fix, but opened them after opened the correct crystals.
    Those who bought em before 10:40 Am pst will get extra crystals for the same price... Wow... Nice going
  • Hey Summoners,

Thank you for your patience as we looked into this.

Unfortunately, looking at all solutions, we could not find one that we'd be able to do automatically for all players affected, but our Support team is prepared to help those affected.

If you opened Uncanny Crystals before 10:40 AM PT on Sept 15th and did not receive the same amount of crystals as you opened, please reach out to our Support Team via the in-game Support portal. You can get there by tapping the grey gear Icon in the top left corner of the Home Screen, then on the Support Button.

Due to the nature of these requests, and the volume we're expecting, it may take several days for our Support Team to process your request. You probably will not hear any updates from us until early/mid next week, but please be patient with us and we will work as quickly as we can to get through all of our cases.

Please note that if you purchased the crystals before 10 AM PT on Sept 15th but opened them after that, your crystals would be have been corrected and that might be why you did not receive any crystals.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    I have a screenshot from 10:08 AM with the wrong drop champs I think there is an error in your timing, i think you mean after 11AM since offers do not go live until 10 AM PT