Anyone know what the “choose your Guardian of the Galaxy” thing was?

I received a notification, but when I went on the game there wasn’t anything in my mail

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    when did you get the notification? kabam usually does weird things like send out a notification that says "win a 6 star knull now!" and it's actually just knull cavs that have like a 0.05% chance of getting a 6 star knull
  • AATTAATT Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    I got it one hour ago. Immediately logged in for claiming my 3* Groot but nothing happened. I suppose tomorrow they are sending it to our mails.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    The new game does release today
  • TheVengeance2099TheVengeance2099 Member Posts: 28
    What game
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Hey everybody, earlier today a notification for a Guardians of the Galaxy gift was delivered to some Summoners.

This was done by accident and there was no gift at this time. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Ahh classic Miike. The old bait and switch. What’s next you’re gonna tell us Deadpool is taking next month off?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Hey everybody, earlier today a notification for a Guardians of the Galaxy gift was delivered to some Summoners.

This was done by accident and there was no gift at this time. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

"This time"...?? So when the time?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Why do you have notifications on though?
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Member Posts: 619 ★★★

Why do you have notifications on though?

Probably for ally stuff or they just want them on