**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apoc just inflicted bleed and poison on my Nebula

BlakeTheGreatBlakeTheGreat Posts: 52
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is this a new thing? What am I missing here? Sorry if this has already been pointed out. Caused me to waste a revive.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• I haven't tested it against Apoc, but with 3 charges you might not be able to parry and put shocks on Apoc with Nebula.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I haven't tested it against Apoc, but with 3 charges you might not be able to parry and put shocks on Apoc with Nebula.

You can. You don't even have to parry. A well timed block will do
  • UnitboyUnitboy Posts: 31
    He does it against G2099 too, I thought I'm missing something with the nodes...
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Immunities on reworked champs like Ultron and Nebula seem to be implemented as instantaneous Purify behaviours so they fail against Apocalypse.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Man_Bat said:

Immunities on reworked champs like Ultron and Nebula seem to be implemented as instantaneous Purify behaviours so they fail against Apocalypse.

Ultron seems to be fine against Apocalypse.
    But Nebula isn't.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    He hit one of nebulas actual organic parts.
    Simple explanation
  • Hey there, the team is investigating this issue and looking into possible fixes. We'll update everyone in the known issues thread when we have new details to share.
  • I was about to put up a post about this😂
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★

He hit one of nebulas actual organic parts.
    Simple explanation

that would be a funny feature

Every time a bleed or poison is inflicted on nebula, there is a 25% chance to not become immune to it as the opponent struck nebula's non robotic parts
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Is this the Nr.20 from Nebula vs Apo? ;)

Is by all Nebula vs Apo. Can test this:

• TheWebmasterTheWebmaster Posts: 34
    Apocalypse Heavy Attack inflicts bleed on Nebula.