**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GrandMaster Crystal Broken ??

Hii guys i open 10 to 15 gm phc crystals and i got only 3* and my crystal filled with blue light like 3* crystal and thats not it i m very old mcoc player but till now i only get 1 4* from phc from the hundreds (even thousands of phc) .
So i just want to know is that happen to me only or anyone other also suffering from same situation.

Comments

• Options
    mDracomDraco Posts: 14
    edited October 2017
    i
  • Options
    mDracomDraco Posts: 14
    i never spend money in this game
  • Options
    Its just the crappy drop rate. You might buy 100 and get all three stars. You might buy 1 and get 5 star.
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Lol not only in grandmaster crystal , but I have opened all the uncollected daily crystals we have got from the day it was introduced and no single 4* , and initially i used to get 1500 shards , now i am getting more 750 shards .
  • Options
    Yrah the 750 basic shards is the best chance just like getting unstoppable colossus 2 star for the 500th time with alliance crystal
  • Options
    the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Same with UAC unit's droprate
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Rigged!!! Rigged, I say!
  • Options
    Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    i have opened ard 50 phc crystals in total and have never gotten a single 4star. Can KABAM pls try to compensate people like me who hv opened many phc crystal and gotten no 4 stars? A guaranteed 4 star with a chance of 5 star champions would be nice

• Options
    I've replied to a similar thread here. Please, check the links there for more details!
This discussion has been closed.